Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

Discus and support Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkprojectwrks, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed?

:)

darkprojectwrks, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DARKPROJECTWRKS

This feature is not available in all the countries.
    Please tell me, where are you physically located?
    When this started to happen for you?
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I Access Jewel on Xbox App on my PC , it is a Quest to earn Xbox Points

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to find and play Jewel, you need to navigate to your profile and select Play Microsoft Jewel in the Rewards tab. A new screen will appear. Select Launch Jewel to start playing the game directly in the Xbox mobile app.

Here's the FAQ in regard to Jewel and Microsoft Reward Points.
  4. RobertDurbin1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Student Discount

It's extremely easy to earn about 20000 points per month with about 5-10 mins of work per day at least in united states.

Browser searches rewards (170 points)

You get 150 for bing pc searches per day

20 for edge browser per day (skip if you want)

For these you can just click the trending searches, it's much faster than typing searches

Bing mobile app rewards (60+ points)

100 for mobile searches

30 for clicking 10 news articles per day

30 ish points for daily sets

Xbox mobile app (165-185 points)

100 for loading pc game per day (redeem on xbox mobile app)

60 for beating 1 level on ms jewel on xbox mobile app

5-25 for daily check in (xbox mobile app)

So you looking at about 500 per day. This is not counting daily streaks, weekly streaks and xbox gamepass quests, which include daily, weekly and monthly quests.

If you include all these you will average around 700 points per day (20000 per month). None of these methods require purchases. I haven't paid for gamepass in over a year using this method

Gamepass ultimate is 10500 if you use auto redeem or 12000 if you do manual redeem.

Not sure if all these ways to earn points are available in all regions
  5. BillyLagua Win User

Xbox Live

yes I am, im searching on computer, searching on mobile, microsoft edge, microsoft rewards, daily set for points, xbox rewards app on xbox, daily set on xbox. Thats all
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game Pass Quests Downsized......AGAIN!

The app quests are under your profile photo on the phone app. Play Jeweled, Play a PC game, and use the App.
Thema:

Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

1. Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc... - Similar Threads - Recently mobile app

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  7. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  8. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  9. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  10. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960