Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

Discus and support Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laton Chambers, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an account on Microsoft but I can’t get that account back and I can’t play cross platform anymore. I don’t know what to do. I’ve looked up many videos and nothing is worked Please help. And I play on PlayStation. it also will not let me delete the account, so I’m stuck playing cross platform I guess until I get a new PlayStation.

:)

Laton Chambers, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on other network And I can’t log back in to my original because it won’t let me help

Hello Laton Chambers,

You're welcome.

Thanks for explaining your issue. We understand that in order for you to sign into the Minecraft and is unable to because you were asked that you had another account for PlayStation Network. So we have checked the support article of Mojang and we found this that speaks about the topic you were having issues with.

Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ | Minecraft Help

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

I HAVE A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT; HOW DO I SIGN IN ON MY PLAYSTATION™? 

Note: Be certain you use the account details for the Microsoft account you want to be associated with your PlayStation™ Network account.

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PSN™ account. 

At this point, if the Microsoft account you previously migrated your Mojang account with is the same account until now. The help you needed may be related to PlayStation linking. There is no tool that we can use to determine whether you are using the right account it was associated with the Minecraft for PlayStation except if you will see your achievements on your Xbox Achievements.

Check your account's achievement through this link: https://account.xbox.com/profile

Regards,

3. Laton Chambers Win User

Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on other network And I can’t log back in to my original because it won’t let me help

Sort of, I was logging back into Microsoft on Minecraft right and while doing this it told me that I already had another account. So I tried multiple new emails and passwords but went back to error. You already have an account on PlayStation network. Nothing would fix it so I completely created another account on PlayStation and I’ve logged into Microsoft in Minecraft but it logs me back out every time I close the game but that irrelevant. The point is that it tells me error and nothing works not even deleting it and retrying but it’s all good now I believe I just got 1 month PS Plus and I’m hoping it works but if not I’ll let you know. Thank you for your time
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Laton Chambers,

You're welcome.

By the way, you may try using your phone's mobile data as a source of the internet to your gaming platform (mobile hotspot). See if that work for you. However, you may do this with your parent's assistance or else, you may check your phone's manufacturer on how to do this step-by-step.

We appreciate your time.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,
  5. Laton Chambers Win User

Well I appreciate that and the consideration you took to help me. we might be getting our old internet back soon because my mom is having trouble with the current WiFi. Thank you very much and hope you have a good day.
  6. Laton Chambers Win User

I understand but I just don’t get why I can’t create a Microsoft account and delete the other one, it’s every time I try to log in to a different one I’m my Minecraft account it just tells me to go to my other one well that doesn’t work because my WiFi so I’m stuck in a never ending loop because I have a disk, the data for Minecraft won’t change because I’m not logged in and I’ve tried deleting it but it comes right back the same and I have another account but I don’t have PlayStation plus and I’m just mad and angry at all this for 2 days, 2 hours everyday and I’m just mad. Thanks anyways
Thema:

Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

1. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on... - Similar Threads - Recently switched networks

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  7. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  8. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  9. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...: Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new features were just introduced. Any advice? 60e4a82b-aeef-41d4-b14a-ddf81752db35