Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360...

Discus and support Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I decided to buy FFXIII-2 on the windows store as my main place of gaming is on my PC. However Ive spent dozens of hours playing the 360 version and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GEAx GaMeFrEaK, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360...

I decided to buy FFXIII-2 on the windows store as my main place of gaming is on my PC. However Ive spent dozens of hours playing the 360 version and my cloud save data is not the same save as the 360 save file and its fully synced to the cloud and i made sure multiple times. This is the first time ive ever experienced something where the cloud save file does not carry over, I do know its 360 to PC but it is the same game and same version so why does the cloud save not sync up with both versions? It is a shot in the dark but if anyone had a solution to potentially recover that save file from my 360 cloud save to my PC version the game that would be fantastic.

:)

GEAx GaMeFrEaK, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360 backwards compatibility, cloud save issue

In order for it to do that, the game would have to support cross-saves between the 360 and PC, which as far as I'm aware isn't available on any 360 games. Typically it only works on games that are Play Anywhere (which does not include 360 games) or games where the developers have specifically made it support cross-saves. Otherwise, the two games are considered to be coded for different platforms and the save is not compatible.
  3. zetswaystrike Win User

Blocked server connectivity

Yes, I was previously able to play on this same computer. However I did do a fresh install of windows 10 recently, I havnt tried to play forza (read as: online) since then, until now.

No changes have been made to my router or modem since I was previously able to play online.

This is the only game I own via the windows store

My computer isnt wifi enabled, and is using my home ethernet cable.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

I bought 2 fortnite bundle from the microsoft store but did not recive anything

you need to purchase via the game or epic store, not the windows store, now you have purchased via the windows store you need to load your account on an xbox to see it.

anything to do with epic on pc is via epic and not the windows store.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Can I move pc games to console?

if you purchased a pc copy then thats for pc only, if you wanted for console you need to purchase for that console. it will not be a play anywhere title.

where did you purchase, was it via steam or origin. if you purchased via the windows store then that is the console version as it is not available for pc via windows store.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Really Slow downloads?

Hmm okay then. Which model of Xbox 360 console do you have? Did you previously have faster downloads and it just recently started being slower? Or have your downloads always been slower via your console? Also, do you ever have slow connections when playing
    online/multiplayer games?
Thema:

Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360...

1. Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360... - Similar Threads - Recently purchased game

2. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  5. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  6. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  7. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  8. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...: I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my friend the gift of a game I already own?...
  9. Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...: Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me to different maps there is no menu it’s invisible 807445ee-b47b-4669-8ee4-bf0d3d20ffad
  10. Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?: I just purchased a refurbished Series X from Gamestop. It crashes whenever I play a game, typically within minutes of playing, though one time it crashed in the main menu before I started to play....