Recently Played

Discus and support Recently Played in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can we please bring back the recently played feature so adding friends through our online experiences can be easier instead of stopping in the middle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearlessSum, Jan 6, 2014.

1. FearlessSum
    FearlessSum Guest

Recently Played

Can we please bring back the recently played feature so adding friends through our online experiences can be easier instead of stopping in the middle of a game to write down the Gamertag, sometimes not even remembering to do so and losing the person completely....

:)

FearlessSum, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Recently played ??

Yeah the One games aren't showing up on our forum GTs either.

Cichlid-4E4D0488-807C-454F-8156-599F66427537, Jan 6, 2014
  3. xSPRINTERx
    xSPRINTERx Guest
    Recently played ??

Hello, one of the features I liked on the 360 was the ability to easily see who you'd been playing with online and add them to your friends list. Is the same function available with the xbox one and the new follow feature ? Hardly any of my friends have
    the XB1 so I want to start extending my list with like minder gamers.

xSPRINTERx, Jan 6, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Recently Played

Hi FearlessSum!

If you wish to give feedback, please post in the
    feedback forums
    , thanks!

As lots of people have been requesting this, It's likely they will be trying to reintroduce this feature asap.

sniffles x, Jan 6, 2014
  5. xSPRINTERx Win User

Recently played ??

Thanks, today I really looked for it and it's not there.. I played a few games of FIFA and had to add people manually (as in find them through gamer tag)...
  6. sniffles x Win User

Recently Played

Hi FearlessSum!

If you wish to give feedback, please post in the
    feedback forums
    , thanks!

As lots of people have been requesting this, It's likely they will be trying to reintroduce this feature asap.
  7. Scuffy P Win User

Recently Played

It's not currently available for the XBO. Add it to the long list of features that Microsoft forgot to implement from the 360.

However, MS are aware and intend to patch many of the five to seven year old features gamer's have become accustomed to.
  8. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

Recently played ??

Yeah the One games aren't showing up on our forum GTs either.
  9. Nuclear FalIout Win User

Recently Played

It is available in COD Ghosts though..lol. Yeah what Scuffy said sounds right. Future updates will make this console better! :)
Thema:

Recently Played

1. Recently Played - Similar Threads - Recently Played

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  4. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  5. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  6. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  7. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  8. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  9. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...: How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game. 99b8caea-e607-4b36-8a8c-8b37df47f430
  10. i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...: i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i need to buy it 5dfc0b2f-c6f4-4472-8a1d-571f7a7c7db1