Recently my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has been faulty.

Discus and support Recently my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has been faulty. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Destiny 2 on Steam on PC. I cannot get bluetooth (my PC has managed to connect to the controller once or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarthogWhisperer, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Recently my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has been faulty.

I use a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Destiny 2 on Steam on PC. I cannot get bluetooth (my PC has managed to connect to the controller once or twice in the past but it never stays connected for more than a couple seconds.) to connect so I have to use it plugged in.

While using it plugged in it has several issues. If I set the controller down it disconnects. The light stay on as if it is connected but no button press will register until I unplug it and plug it back in.

Additionally it does not register forward presses on the left analog stick until I press it several times especially if I pull back on the stick first.

I don't have any other controller that fits the cable the Elite Series 2 uses so I can't test the cable with another controller or anther cable with this controller.

:)

WarthogWhisperer, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WarthogWhisperer, I don't know what procedures you tried on your PC, but try checking for updates on it for Windows version 22H2.

As you don't have another control to test on your PC, try if possible to test the control on another PC, either from a family member or a friend to see if it behaves the same way.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Controllers

There has been no confirmation if there is going to be an Elite Series 3 controller. So if you want the Elite controller, get the series 2 if you want one.
  4. JJ Jawnz Win User

Why is my left analog stick getting Stuck

I have an elite series 2 controller for Xbox and it just recently started doing it
  5. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I have numerous controllers but I use my Elite series 1 controller the most. I have not tried out the series 2 controller yet. The controller for me has been worth the money I spent on it. So if you have the extra money definitely go with a Elite controller.
  6. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
Thema:

1. Recently my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has been faulty. - Similar Threads - Recently Elite Series

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  5. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  6. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  7. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  8. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  9. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  10. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...