Recently my Minecraft account got hacked how can I get it back?

Discus and support Recently my Minecraft account got hacked how can I get it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The thing is that the hacker hacked my account and unlinked my Microsoft account associated with my Minecraft account and instead he linked his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vedant santaji, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Recently my Minecraft account got hacked how can I get it back?

The thing is that the hacker hacked my account and unlinked my Microsoft account associated with my Minecraft account and instead he linked his Microsoft account to my Minecraft account .

He changed my security info using another account of his and there is nothing much I can do

Is there a way to get back my Minecraft account back?

I have the email the hacker used to link with my Minecraft account

* Moved from Community Center

:)

vedant santaji, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello vedant santaji,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to get back your account that was hacked. That is a tough situation to be in as I couldn't imagine seeing a different email when trying to sign in to once your account but now used by hacker. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

Based on your description, you were unable to take your account back because the email account and your security information was removed. To ensure that you can recover your hacked account. We can only suggest that you click the link below and read the information on the website. Your hacked or compromised Microsoft account can only be recovered in this manner.

Link: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Account recovery is in your hands, we hope you will be able to access it back.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can i get my account back if i got hacked??

Hello Solonas, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account

What you'll need to do is log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat there. When you get into the chat ask to be escalated
Thema:

1. Recently my Minecraft account got hacked how can I get it back? - Similar Threads - Recently Minecraft account

2. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  3. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  4. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  5. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  6. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: I have tried multiple fixes but nothing seems to...
  9. Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...: My kid bought the Java edition and had forgotten his password to his Microsoft account. After attempting to access too many times the account was frozen. Multiple attempts to recover the account...
  10. Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4): Hello folks, I'm having a very strange issue after the recent update where my microsoft crossplay account information keeps getting disconnected as with the recent patch. After every time that I...