recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

Discus and support recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nixx_Nixx, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Nixx_Nixx
    Nixx_Nixx Guest

recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've installed the drive from the drive manager (drive manager>Xbox peripheral>Xbox controller>update drive>my computer> let me see>next (on the one it gives me)) but when I load up the game it doesn't work, i was hoping someone went through this and possibly knows how to fix it.

:)

Nixx_Nixx, Jan 30, 2024
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox controller on PC woes~!

[quote user="ManipularSauce4"]I recently purchased (last night) an xbox controller, and it wont connect to my PC, even though I have the adapter.[/quote]The Play and Charge cable? That carries no data. To use a 360 controller with a PC you either need the
    Wireless Gaming Receiver or a wired 360 controller.
  3. Dr Black Bones Win User

Controller does not connect to XBox 360 LEDs keep blinking

Did you have the controller plugged in to its play'n'charge cable to the xbox? That might help connect it to your 360. Other than that, that's all I can really guess the problem is. I hope it all gets sorted out. I've had trouble connecting new controllers
    to my 360 in the past too, just takes a while sometimes.
  4. Jaymondo-942E17A6-67 Win User

Xbox one controller and wifi disconnecting at the same time.

I've also got this same issue :( I even bought another controller as mine is Day One and is now out of warranty. Both disconnect at the same time and then I lose my connection to live for a couple of seconds. This is only recent, there is no problem if I
    get them connected via a cable.

I do have trouble turning on the console with a controller though, and sometimes neither will connect even with a cable (they still have power when the batteries are removed but still have problems connecting)

Once connected via cable though, as I say, no issues at all.

Really upsetting as I can't play online unless using a cable.
  5. [EX] Win User

Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

Hi,

I've played with it on my PC. I connected it with an old USB (I think micro) cable. The cable to load or upgrade the controller.

EDIT:

Sorry I was wrong. I've played with a wired 360 controller and the PS3 controller had the micro USB !

I'm getting old .... ^¿^
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Do you still play games on the Xbox 360?

I recently finally completed GTA V on the Xbox 360, only to find out that it's coming out on Xbox One before the end of the year :(. Oh well, I'll still buy it again.

As for that, no, my Xbox 360 doesn't see much use now. My youngest nephew likes to play on it when he comes round, and there are still some cool arcade games on it. I played Afterburner Climax on it for an hour last Sunday, but that's about it.

I've purchased a few older multiplatform releases via Steam on my PC recently. Been playing games like Skyrim, Fallout NV and Street Fighter IV. I have my PC connected via HDMI to the same TV that the Xbox 360 and Xbox One are connected to. And I've been
    playing these games with my Xbox controller.

With my PC rig I've been able to up the graphics on these games and play in 1080P. Best of both worlds!
Thema:

1. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects... - Similar Threads - recently I've been

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  10. I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...: These are details about my desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300G with Radeon Graphics 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB (23.3 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...