Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

Discus and support Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bravedwarf1, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

/u/Bravedwarf1, Jun 18, 2019
  2. CWCruisin18 Win User

Disk space on xBox one x

Check Settings>System>Storage and see what drive defaults as the installation location.
    Hi. Both the internal (which only has one game installed) and the external which has 24 games installed still show available space. 727.6GB on internal and 3TB on external. Internal is listed as the capture location.
  3. Ice DjKilla Win User

Trying to add 1tb WD HDD to Xbox 360

I dont see this as being a format issue, as Xbox 360 would of taken care of the correct format when you first connected it.

I would try to manually update your Xbox using a usb drive, just to make sure 100% that you have the latest and greatest update (even if it shows you do, something may of become corrupt or not installed properly).

Not all external hard drives work/work well with Xbox (The WD My Passport) shouldnt have an issue though as that is what I use :) (Just the 3TB version)

If you cant get around the problem by doing a re-format with your Xbox, or some other magical solution, id recommend exchanging the External Hard drive. If i remember correctly, WD backs up their drives with a 3 year warranty.
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Xbox One Hard Drive already to small.

Really? Your doing well. Mines already full and I've got myself a nice 3tb external that should keep me going for a while!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one issue

Check this support, Console doesn't detect external storage especially the step

Solution 1: Make sure you’ve installed any recent updates to Xbox One

It’s possible that there were recent updates to Xbox One and that you need to manually update your system for it to detect your external storage. To update:

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide, and then select Profile & system >
      Settings
      > System > Updates & downloads.
    2. If you see Update available, there’s an update you need to install.
    3. After you’re done installing the update, go back to
      Settings and select System > Storage. See if your device appears in the list.
  6. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Wishing for a new Xbox One model that i can change the hdd on myself.

I filled up the 500 cb on the Xbox , but just recently added an external hard drive. Now I have 3tb of space.
Thema:

Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

1. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see... - Similar Threads - Recently installed shows

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.: Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. c63865e5-13be-40ee-827e-c44e02e6369e
  5. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  6. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  7. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...
  8. HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: I have tried multiple fixes but nothing seems to...
  9. I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...: These are details about my desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300G with Radeon Graphics 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB (23.3 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  10. Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.: Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I don’t understand how to find these games for...