Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...

Discus and support Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot upload any images but here is what I saw. Minecraft for Windows: Microsoft Studios • Action & adventure • Family & kids • Simulation 551.3K... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Lenuel San Pedro, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...

I cannot upload any images but here is what I saw.

Minecraft for Windows:

Microsoft Studios • Action & adventure • Family & kids • Simulation

INSTALL TO

Free trial

- OR -

GET GAME PASS

Included with

EVERYONE 10+

Fantasy Violence

Users Interact, In-Game Purchases

+Offers in-app purchases.

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC

Microsoft Studios • Action & adventure

$29.99+

INSTALL TO

BUY AS GIFT

● ●

It says Install To although Minecraft Bedrock is just a free trial

Order History

27 January 2023 | Order number 7303966135

Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of... [​IMG]

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC

$0.00

Completed

Bundle includes

Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of... [​IMG]

Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft for Windows

Minecraft: Java Edition

:)

James Lenuel San Pedro, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  3. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  4. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

5. Mcbloxxer Win User

minecraft installation error

Im trying to play bedrock, but java and bedrock come un a bundle.
  6. Terrie MacLean Win User

Minecraft PC Bundle issues

i went to the website and it says i only own bedrock for pc and its telling me to buy java. I don't understand whats going on. I was able to download java when the new bundle came out as i owned bedrock.
Thema:

Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of...

1. Recently, I bought the java and bedrock bundle but when I checked the bedrock version of... - Similar Threads - Recently bought java

2. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  5. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  6. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  7. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8
  10. Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock along time ago, basically a "2 in 1" pack. I play bedrock sometimes when trying to play with friends, but I recently found out that I cant play on java. I am...