Recently Got a new series x from Microsoft repairs.

Discus and support Recently Got a new series x from Microsoft repairs. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got another console but my rainbow six siege randomly freezed up and turned off my console. Should I be concerned or is this normal. Also warfraje... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSOAP364, Feb 8, 2022.

1. /u/MrSOAP364
    /u/MrSOAP364 Guest

I got another console but my rainbow six siege randomly freezed up and turned off my console. Should I be concerned or is this normal. Also warfraje crashes durum missions every time.

submitted by /u/MrSOAP364
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrSOAP364, Feb 8, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

X box series x power supply issue

Microsoft has recently introduced official repair programs, which includes the Xbox power supply.

While you repair your Xbox yourself at your own risk, you can purchase a new power supply here and if you look at the bottom of the page you'll find a detailed guide with pictures on how to replace it.

https://www.ifixit.com/products/xbox-series-x-power-supply
  3. TheGeekHunter Win User

GPU problems with Xbox Series X

Got notification today my Xbox Series X has been repaired and is shipping back tomorrow.

Hopefully, they have included what the repair was when it is returned.
  4. Alex_Sisk Win User

Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

I got my Series X in January, and never even took the included controller out of the box, because I own the Elite Series 2. When I dropped my Elite Series 2 (oof) recently, I sent it off for out-of-warranty repair, and pulled out the basic controller, still wrapped and taped in the foam bag in the box.

Stock controller worked fine for a few days, then there was a firmware update - recently, and I'm having intermittent disconnections all the time. It works fine when wired with a USB-A -> USB-C cable (I use the 9-foot one that comes with the Elite Series 2).

I decided, since I'd never had trouble with connectivity on the Elite Series 2, that I would buy a 2nd one, brand new of course. It 100% required me to update before proceeding.

Since I never had issues with the Series X and Elite Series 2, I wasn't aware of the known connectivity issues until the basic controller started intermittently dropping connection.. After searching, I saw that there were a ton of articles from way back in January, including Microsoft acknowledging the problem and releasing a firmware update in March...

Yet here I am with a freshly unwrapped Series X controller AND a brand new, (delivered Sept. 7th) SECOND $180 Elite Series 2 controller, and BOTH are cutting out intermittently..

-Sitting Less than 7 feet from my console

-I keep my batteries charged - both the Elite's internal, and the Enelooph Pro AA rechargeables that I use in the regular controller.

-As I mentioned, latest firmware on controller

-Of course, latest firmware/software on Series X console

-Both controllers work fine when wired.

-Already performed hard power cycle on the controller as well as the console.

-1st Elite (the one being repaired) never had issues until I dropped it - but it was never exposed to that new firmware)

-That's 8 months I used my 1st Elite Series 2 with the Series X and no problems.

It seems to me that the original intermittent connectivity issues were never resolved.
  5. John Wright2 Win User

Mw2 graphics bug Xbox series x

Sent mine in for repair as it was still under warranty. Was sent a new series x, no problems with MW2 now thankfully!
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox original game

microsoft did announce (from what i got told) that they will be making all xbox games available on the xbox series x
Thema:

1. Recently Got a new series x from Microsoft repairs. - Similar Threads - Recently Got series

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  6. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  7. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...: I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me....
  10. I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.: So I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I'm from Pakistan where the electricity is 220volts. Is there a way I can check on the Xbox on how much volts it requires before I short circuit it...