recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my...

Discus and support recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought new parts to built a PC and this was my first time trying this. My PC includes a AMD Ryzen 7 3700× 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorHall4, Mar 10, 2023.

1. TrevorHall4
    TrevorHall4 Guest

recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my...

Hello, I recently bought new parts to built a PC and this was my first time trying this. My PC includes a AMD Ryzen 7 3700× 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor, ASRock B550M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, G. Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 × 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory, Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 PCle 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, CORSAIR RM850e Fully Modular Low-Noise ATX Power Supply, Phanteks Eclipse P400a, and a MSI - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 3X 12G OC - 12GB, with windows 10 Pro. I saw this setup on YouTube and was told it would be very good for streaming, the PC I had before this was given to me and the only thing I know about it was it had a i7 CPU and was over 10 years old, was a bitcoin miner. I would stream on that and it would be good but the quality is bad, with my new pc my quality is good but it glitches or is choppy too much. I can’t play my own stream or make videos without not wanting to just shut it off. I have great internet 1gb/s I’ve done unlimited speedtest for my internet, countless videos in stream labs to adjust my settings, to simply trying to use a different recording software from steam labs to the Nvidia capture! No luck at all and spent good money just to stream! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

TrevorHall4, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my stream is very laggy, the quality is good but very choppy as I’ve tried many settings on YT for Streamlab any help

what exactly is happening on stream, is this on the preview screen you get or is it actually choppy on the live playback. could you try obs to see if that make any difference, just to rule out a program issue. if it is still choppy i suspect a nvidia setting somewhere maybe causing it, also is streamlabs setup to use nvenc hardware encoding and not .264.
  3. TrevorHall4 Win User

recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my stream is very laggy, the quality is good but very choppy as I’ve tried many settings on YT for Streamlab any help

I usually play at 144, I went to 120 and nothing changed, I would be able to stream fine on my last, and I only upgraded big time from my last so I’m still confused
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

might also be the bit rate. not many nvidia settings alter streaming performance, it is usually something to do with network or streamlabs settings. also i have had choppy playback before and found it was the browser causing it and the actual stream was fine.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

relies on descent upload and latency for connection, make sure you play at 60fps or 120fps or in multiples of 30 as this will cause judder in stream.
  6. TrevorHall4 Win User

It’s a live playback issue, it is choppy like it’s skipping frames. And yes I do use nvenc hardware in stream labs settings! I am at work all day so I will try obs later but for some reason I’m suspecting it to be a Nvidia setting as well. I will try later tonight or tomorrow!
Thema:

1. recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my... - Similar Threads - recently got includes

2. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  3. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  4. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  5. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  6. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...: I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07