Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

Discus and support Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cr4shMyCar, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Cr4shMyCar
    Cr4shMyCar Guest

Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and Guilty Gear Strive, are not launching and are getting stuck on the "Signing in..." screen, while some games I installed some time ago like Dead Cells are working just fine. I don't think it's an issue with specific games, because it's happening across all newly-installed games I try to play and some games I've downloaded before, uninstalled, and recently reinstalled have worked just fine. I've tried absolutely everything I could: Contacting Xbox support and following their instructions, following instructions to reset a corrupt WMI that I saw on Reddit, uninstalling and reinstalling the games, the Xbox app, the Windows Store, and Gaming Services, using Powershell to force-uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app, following instructions on other posts on these forums to manually set the date and time and make sure that my computer is the "offline play" computer, everything. I've tried contacting Xbox support twice, one time being told that I've done all troubleshooting steps available and the other time being told to contact general Windows support, and the only option contacting Windows support gave me was making a forum post. I'm at my wit's end with this issue, and it's immensely frustrating. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be very very grateful. Thank you.

:)

Cr4shMyCar, Jun 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other games work just fine

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to play games on your PC.

Let's try this possible solution :

Verify if all the Xbox services are running in your PC.
    For this search Services using the Windows search functionality and look for the next services once you open the app:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

Then do this for each service: Right-click on it and select Properties. In Startup type make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start Click Apply and OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

**If you're not able to do this with Gaming Services you can skip that part
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

Fm19 is available on pc via the game pass option and should work exactly like any other game to be able to download and play, as long as you are signed in to your ms account that has the game pass.

Remember the ultimate game pass includes the pc option allowing you to play the games on pc.

Some games are available on both pc and xbox and others only on the one platform
  4. Henrik Schmidt1 Win User

Some PC Game Pass Games Stuck on "Signing in" Screen When Trying to Launch

OMG u are such a Legend. Tried so many different ways this was the fix for me. THANKS
  5. k0xii Win User

you made my day! thank you so much.
  6. Krasnikov Bogdan Win User

It remains only to find another PC haha, btw today I installed a new Cumulative Update for win11 but it didn't help
Thema:

1. Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other... - Similar Threads - Recently downloaded Game

2. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  5. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  6. Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...: Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any content. I have tried everything to fix it and contacted the company of the harddrive who states it is...
  7. Recent Original Xbox Game Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Original Xbox Game Download: I just purchased Jade Empire through the Xbox 360 game store. Downloaded it to my 360 S, all official hardware, stock 250gb hard drive. When I hit play, it says "Game cannot start. Try...
  8. I'm sure the recent system update is causing people to not be able to download things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sure the recent system update is causing people to not be able to download things: As the title says, I'm positive the recent system update is whats causing people to not be able to download games through xbox live on the 360. I've found about 30+ topics with people all having...
  9. Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim: Apparently, there is an issue playing Spider-Man: Friend or Foe on my Xbox 360 (slim) model consoles. I downloaded the game on 12/22/2013 from the market place since it was "on sale". I had...
  10. download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update: I have a broadband connection of 200mb/s on my xbox one which is wired by an ethernet cable and since the most recent dashboard update it seems to now have been capt to around 40mb/s and it will...