Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

Discus and support Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/major-riot, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

/u/major-riot, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Funnywizard9756 Win User

How many games do you have?

I have just over 200. I basically own gamepass aside from some of the new titles that were recently added
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

The Game Pass twist on the Home screen of your console, states recently added and leaving soon. Also the Game Pass mobile app has the same information.
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Recent added advertising

Hi,

Free apps or games are normally ad sponsored. If you want to disable or stop the ads from showing when you play your game, you have to purchase the Premium version of the game.

If you have any comments and suggestions about the game and Windows 10 features, you can download the Feedback Hub on this

link
    and send us your feedback. The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem
    can be as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select Submit.

For more information about the Feedback Hub, you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
  5. painstick Win User

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

Cheers for this. Got the same issue and have not been able to install any more Gamepass titles on my PC for past couple of days. I have a few GamePass PC titles installed already and those show to still be installed ok in the app and also play fine. Had tried selecting the drive in settings (there only is one) reinstalling the Xbox app and doing the app repair/reset too. Nothing had worked but using the app on mobile forces the remote install through to the desktop pc just fine, but it's crazy to have to do that. Something broke with a recent update, hopefully MS sort asap.
  6. SkyBaumann Win User

Multiple games missing in the cloud gaming section on the xbox app

I do have to point to the fact that I have the same issue as the person that wrote this the first time, I will add more.

The xbox app seems to not only miss games but the recently added tab also is NOT up to date.
    YES the game I try to play are still in the gamepass, there's even one that I wanna try that just was added.

The only way arround this issue as of right now that I found was to launch them the first time in the Browser version and then open the xbox app and use the recently played tabs.
Thema:

Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

1. Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App - Similar Threads - Recently added titles

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  7. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  8. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  9. Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?: It's kinda annoying how they now make me look at an ad for new GP games before I can go to my pined games or apps submitted by /u/KB_Shaw03 [link] [comments]
  10. With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...

in XboX Insiders
    With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...: Greetings everyone, With all of the recent announcements around ChatGPT, a Microsoft, using AI in almost all of their products, I was wondering if Xbox would be added to that list? I for one would...