recent update patch for cod adv

Discus and support recent update patch for cod adv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recent update COD can't change loadout goes into spectator mode or freezes controller. 69877dc8-665f-4b9b-8e3f-73f95304b5e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brergrumpy, Nov 20, 2014.

1. brergrumpy
    brergrumpy Guest

recent update COD can't change loadout goes into spectator mode or freezes controller.

:)

brergrumpy, Nov 20, 2014
  2. blazini
    blazini Guest
    Top 5 Upcoming Games of 2014

Dragon Age

Sunset Over Drive

Halo MCC

COD ADV

Destiny

blazini, Nov 20, 2014
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Did upload studios receive any recent updates or changes / patches to the app?

Qwertei, Nov 20, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, as the patches are made by the developer you would need to contact them to let them know.

onyxishere, Nov 20, 2014
  5. Pro Devision
    Pro Devision Guest
    You could try and remove the title update by going to "storage - Advanced warfare" and remove the title update. Then run the game again and download the title update, if that fails you should totally call the developers. But i'm sure your not the only one
    with this issue and i think they'd be fixing soon. They normally update every few weeks when a game get released to fix a few issues recent update patch for cod adv :)

Pro Devision, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Pro Devision Win User

You could try and remove the title update by going to "storage - Advanced warfare" and remove the title update. Then run the game again and download the title update, if that fails you should totally call the developers. But i'm sure your not the only one
    with this issue and i think they'd be fixing soon. They normally update every few weeks when a game get released to fix a few issues :)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, as the patches are made by the developer you would need to contact them to let them know.
  8. blazini Win User

Top 5 Upcoming Games of 2014

Dragon Age

Sunset Over Drive

Halo MCC

COD ADV

Destiny
  9. KBass258 Win User

40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one

I'm of the 45+ crowd. Just looking for older cats to play COD Black Ops and/or Adv Warfare. If this is you, send me a request. I'm still on Xbox 360.
  10. Picasso3956 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

The issue is on the developers side and they are continuing to monitor the situation and are working on a patch. Try updating your game to the most recent 10gb patch (1.7).
Thema:

1. recent update patch for cod adv - Similar Threads - recent update patch

2. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  3. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  4. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  5. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  6. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  7. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  8. How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.: New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them....
  9. Xbox 1 s extremely slow for no reason after recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 s extremely slow for no reason after recent update: So I haven't touched my Xbox 1 S in 2 years due to having next Gen console. I recently set it up from a factory reset and now it's extremely slow. I've done multiple factory resets and none of...
  10. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...