Recent players no longer on mobile or PC app?

Discus and support Recent players no longer on mobile or PC app? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I play Microsoft games on PC, so to find recent players I use either the PC app or the mobile app. it seems like they removed the recent players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KelaRaja, Oct 24, 2020.

1. KelaRaja
    KelaRaja Guest

I play Microsoft games on PC, so to find recent players I use either the PC app or the mobile app. it seems like they removed the recent players feature completely. Now I can only see my friends list. How can I access a list of recent players?

:)

KelaRaja, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Oraclea Win User

I keep getting error "Cities: Skylines - Windows 10 Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" when trying to launch my game

Hi, unfortunately Cities: Skylines is among the games that recently left Game Pass (I believe on March 31, 2020). This means that the game is no longer available on the Game Pass service, and would need to be purchased to own in order to play.

In general, Game Pass updates the games which are "leaving soon" every couple weeks, with games currently on that list set to leave at around the middle or the end of the month. The list can be viewed on the console, PC, and mobile versions of the apps.
    On the mobile version of the app, you can select between "Console" and "PC" at the top of the app to view each library of offerings separately, including the separate "Leaving Soon" sections.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

xbox notifications

Where are you getting these notifcations, your console, pc, or mobile. Sometimes I have noticed if you log into the pc or mobile itll load up your notifications from 8 hrs ago but they have been "backlogged" till you open up your phone app or pc app. I
    haven't noticed this happen recently though, that is very weird.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Call Of Duty

The mobile game is great games, but I Think with this game is to run in Mobile System but many players is using PC with Keyboard and Mouse so that is a bad experience to the mobile players in mobile system
  5. Quietbutterfly5 Win User

Xbox One Party chat cannot connect with PC Xbox Companion app

The companion app is going to be indergoing some new upgrades as for the new console coming soon , and the app was also not deisgned for PC players to connect to it however try reinstalling the app on a mobile device to see if it helps if not contact microsoft.com/support
  6. TemplarRenegade Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

I am having the same issue. Using the discord chat through Xbox had been fine up until about 2 weeks ago and now I'll have my discord routing through my Xbox and randomly from 2mins to 30mins in a channel (usually shorter than longer) I will get kicked without notice but it still shows me in the discord channel on the discord app. I have tried to rule things out by doing the following.

- Use discord mobile to see if It is an issue with Xbox or mobile app. Using discord mobile app and discord PC app does not kick me, only when transferring voice to Xbox.

- Transfer voice to Xbox from PC app instead of mobile. Issue still happens no matter where I transfer voice from which makes me think it is an issue in the Xbox API.

- Reset Xbox. After resting my Xbox I am still getting the issue.

- Reinstalling Discord app. I am still having the issue after reinstalling mobile app.

- Unlink/Relink Xbox and Discord. I am still having the issue after relinking.

I am an avid Destiny 2 player so I am usually always playing that when this has been happening so I will be trying a different game and see if I get kicked to rule out game conflict causing the issue, but after that I am at a loss, it must be something with a recent update causing the problem and it is getting really annoying.
Thema:

1. Recent players no longer on mobile or PC app? - Similar Threads - Recent players longer

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  4. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  5. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player: please can you fix the recent players option as I find a guy in game and go to find his name and all I can find is players from a week ago please fix this f5efc326-c3e4-445e-9db9-e08290873abd
  9. My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?: I try to send messages to other players and i cant reply, as i said everything is good, after i installed the november update i couldnt send messages after, so im guessing this is a glitch in the...
  10. Inviting recent player = comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inviting recent player = comm banned: My Friend and I were playing battlefield and we wanted to talk to are teammates cause game chat doesn't work in BF you cant talk to your whole team. we Invited each player one and a few join and...