Recent Players menu needs a update.

Discus and support Recent Players menu needs a update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! So i am here to say how much I dislike the current way recent players are listed. I understand it sorts them by games, but I was just looking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAOxSonicKirito, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Recent Players menu needs a update.

Hello! So i am here to say how much I dislike the current way recent players are listed. I understand it sorts them by games, but I was just looking to message someone i just got out of a game with (to send a message) but could not find me. Heck, my game
    that i was playing wasn't even listed. It's like the system doesn't know I'm playing a certain game.. either that or it takes a long period of time to update.

I'm just curious, does anyone else notice this?

:)

SAOxSonicKirito, Dec 29, 2017
  2. BGIRL ACE
    BGIRL ACE Guest
    Recording my XBL gameplay with my iphone 4

Also I have noticed that you have Black Ops II. The recent update made it available for players to live stream their gameplay on either twitch.tv or youtube. This method will not require a capture card. In order to do this, you will need to select "Live
    Stream" under the Xbox Live multiplayer menu and link either your youtube or twitch.tv account.

BGIRL ACE, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Add Recent players friends list support in the next update

Recent players IS on XBL. My BF4 also shows my friends too in the menu.

UneasyJmitchell, Dec 29, 2017
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible to report anyone who u might suspect is cheating or hacking. What can a person do?.

Using your game history in game and using recent players on Xbox Live. Having a good memory goes a long way too, but if you don't (like me, I'm bad at that) reporting them while the game is still happening is the best bet... using recent players or the in-game
    leaderboard/social menu. There's always a way to find the person you need to report, if you think it is serious enough... you'll find a way to do it. I haven't found that issue with 'unicode' or the gamertag update yet.

Don't fret too much, I think changes to the social menus (including friend lists and recent players) are coming to combat this issue. Take that with a grain of salt though.
  5. BGIRL ACE Win User

Recording my XBL gameplay with my iphone 4

Also I have noticed that you have Black Ops II. The recent update made it available for players to live stream their gameplay on either twitch.tv or youtube. This method will not require a capture card. In order to do this, you will need to select "Live
    Stream" under the Xbox Live multiplayer menu and link either your youtube or twitch.tv account.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

we need recent players

You not notice the post is over a year old lol
  7. tohellnbak Win User

we need recent players

not sure if you actually pay attention to what you may or not not own... BUT a recent player list has been available for almost a year now...
  8. Zero Divided Win User

we need recent players

under the friends app, where you can change the view from Friends to Followers there is also an option for Recent Players.
Thema:

Recent Players menu needs a update.

1. Recent Players menu needs a update. - Similar Threads - Recent Players menu

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  4. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  5. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player: please can you fix the recent players option as I find a guy in game and go to find his name and all I can find is players from a week ago please fix this f5efc326-c3e4-445e-9db9-e08290873abd
  9. My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?: I try to send messages to other players and i cant reply, as i said everything is good, after i installed the november update i couldnt send messages after, so im guessing this is a glitch in the...
  10. Inviting recent player = comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inviting recent player = comm banned: My Friend and I were playing battlefield and we wanted to talk to are teammates cause game chat doesn't work in BF you cant talk to your whole team. we Invited each player one and a few join and...