Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

Discus and support Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 22, 2019
  2. azul527 Win User

The list of "recently played with" does not update..

No messages. The recent players list looks frozen since 2 days ago
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

Then try to wait a few days, since is not only on the console is a bug/glitch on xbox live achievement system.
  4. sionetix Win User

CDN Error - Resource not found

Xbox Fitness is now listed as 'up and running' on
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
    again. There was an update to the game which rolled out in the last few days.

Does anyone who had the CDN/startup issues still have them after installing this recent update?

Unfortunately, even if the CDN/startup issues are fixed, they seem to have introduced a new problem: New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update :(
  5. Jbaker1225 Win User

XBOX ONE not loading game without hard reset, party chat problems + more

I'm having the same issue with regards to games not loading and hard reset being the only thing that fixes it. It seems to be an issue that popped up in the last few weeks, so I have to assume it's a bug in the new firmware. I've had the Xbox One since launch
    and only recently started having this problem.
  6. ob1noah Win User

Halo 4 - Unable to Load Content

This a common bug many players have every since the launch, its mainly an issue 343 has to fix so we just have to sit tight and hope they actually fix it. they fixed quite a few other bugs but this still seems to be the biggest one out there. I have the
    same issue regarding the mission reclaimer (mission 5) and cannot continue the campaign from mission 4 and up.
Thema:

Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

1. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?! - Similar Threads - Recent players list

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  4. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  5. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Recent Player List doesn't work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Player List doesn't work for me: Hello everybody! I've been pretty excited for the march update mainly because of the recent players list. I downloaded the update yesterday and the list appears in the friends app but it doesn't...
  9. Recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player: please can you fix the recent players option as I find a guy in game and go to find his name and all I can find is players from a week ago please fix this f5efc326-c3e4-445e-9db9-e08290873abd
  10. My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?: I try to send messages to other players and i cant reply, as i said everything is good, after i installed the november update i couldnt send messages after, so im guessing this is a glitch in the...