Recent Players list not updating on any game

Discus and support Recent Players list not updating on any game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 recent players list has not up dated for 30+ days, please advise afe24cbf-8b1b-404f-ad36-c254c4214e3c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fingers6165, Mar 30, 2020.

1. fingers6165
    fingers6165 Guest

my Xbox 360 recent players list has not up dated for 30+ days, please advise

:)

fingers6165, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Hyperion7710 Win User

I think this is just a general problem since mine hasn’t updated for 2 days
  3. fingers6165 Win User

Thanks for that but already tried that & done a re-install and it's still not up dating
  4. Skepticality Win User

I believe this may be an issue with xbox live since mine has not updated for 2 weeks
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, aren't you in the Preview program? To test the update? If so, 80% of it is caused by him. If not, the problem will be with you. Restart console, clear cache. Or a hard reboot is a way to solve this problem.
  6. Senkei88 Win User

Thema:

1. Recent Players list not updating on any game - Similar Threads - Recent Players list

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  4. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  5. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Recent Player List doesn't work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Player List doesn't work for me: Hello everybody! I've been pretty excited for the march update mainly because of the recent players list. I downloaded the update yesterday and the list appears in the friends app but it doesn't...
  9. Recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player: please can you fix the recent players option as I find a guy in game and go to find his name and all I can find is players from a week ago please fix this f5efc326-c3e4-445e-9db9-e08290873abd
  10. My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?: I try to send messages to other players and i cant reply, as i said everything is good, after i installed the november update i couldnt send messages after, so im guessing this is a glitch in the...