Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App

Discus and support Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recent players list is not showing up on the Game Bar nor in the Xbox App on my main gamertag. But on an alternative account I have, recent players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kashmero, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Kashmero
    Kashmero Guest

Recent players list is not showing up on the Game Bar nor in the Xbox App on my main gamertag.

But on an alternative account I have, recent players list is there..

Why?

Is it possible to disable/enable this somehow?

:)

Kashmero, Jun 20, 2021
  2. trebory6 Win User

I have the same exact question. It's crazy to me that Xbox/Microsoft can be such a huge company but so inept. Like such a basic feature and they can't bother themselves to either fix it or address why they removed it for some people and not others.

Then wastes all of our time trying to find answers and everyone's scratching their heads in a confusion since some people have it and others don't.
  3. Kashmero Win User

Have been thinking this for a while too.. What are they even doing?

I have had recent players list working on and off the last couple of months, but now it has been completely gone for a few weeks.

Shouldn't take this long to fix.. And their communication out towards the users is extremely underwhelming.

I am part of Windows and Xbox Insider programs. Unfortunately, both programs are a massive confusing mess.
  4. maxen Win User

how to see a recent player ur play whit in nba 2k14

In the Friends app, you can see recent players (previously, by selecting that option on the left and after the recent update you have to click the bar at the top of your friends list and select recent players).

Have you checked here (or on Smartglass)?

If they're not there, it could just be that NBA 2K14 does not show up. I know that EA games (except Titanfall) generally do not show up in that list, for some reason. If it's only NBA 2K14 affected, that is probably the reason.
  5. CodeBreak007 Win User

Friends App...no recent players list?

This is a very useful feature to lose which is frustrating.

I hope the dashboard supports this again in the future or that we can get some kind of consistency across games.
  6. LoneGnome Win User

Friends App...no recent players list?

Unfortunately there isn't a global recent players list right now. Using the Friends app you can see your friend's friends and expand your graph that way. Titles have the ability to list the users you're playing with and/or recent players but that is implemented
    by the title. A global recent player list is being considered for a future release.
Thema:

1. Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App - Similar Threads - Recent players list

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  4. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  5. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  7. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Recent Player List doesn't work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Player List doesn't work for me: Hello everybody! I've been pretty excited for the march update mainly because of the recent players list. I downloaded the update yesterday and the list appears in the friends app but it doesn't...
  9. Recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player: please can you fix the recent players option as I find a guy in game and go to find his name and all I can find is players from a week ago please fix this f5efc326-c3e4-445e-9db9-e08290873abd
  10. My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My standing is good player and do not have recent enforcement action, why cant i send messages?: I try to send messages to other players and i cant reply, as i said everything is good, after i installed the november update i couldnt send messages after, so im guessing this is a glitch in the...