Recent opponents

Discus and support Recent opponents in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone know if you can see all the unranked opponents you have recently played on Madden 18a4d2bc-96d3-4aad-b9dd-8815baf9b27c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mainmexican0305, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. Recent opponents


    does anyone know if you can see all the unranked opponents you have recently played on Madden

    :)
     
    mainmexican0305, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. simple question

    With the recent patch, it added the opponents XP pop ups in the killcam
     
    Trollin Thunder, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. tesssss1
    tesssss1 Guest
    How do I check opponent (ranked game) skill level after a match?

    How do I check opponent (ranked) skill level/ranking after a game in NHL 12 inside the Xbox menu?

    In previous versions of NHL I used to be able to check "Recent matches" inside Xbox menu once a match has been played, then I could get some additional info about skill level and ranking

    Now I can no longer find any menu for recent matches inside the XBOX interface?

    I know I can check the "Recent matches" at my player hub at http://www.easports.com but this one lacks info regarding skill level and ranking of opponents (at least I could not find any info)....

    Any info how you check details of an opponent once the game has been played would be appreciated...
     
    tesssss1, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Trollin Thunder Win User

    simple question

    With the recent patch, it added the opponents XP pop ups in the killcam
  5. ClingyLamp28298 Win User

    why i cannot find opponent in FIFA18 these days

    why icannot find opponent in fifa18 world cup mode recent monthes,the game display there are 140,000players online,but in season mode i can find opponents .what is wrong with my game .Thank you for your help.
  6. Tubzvermeulen2 Win User

    LOOKING FOR OPPONENT

    Gheey thur... Lets play. Im always about between work obligations, but do check mi AlphaJax each day,.... I am A casual player and enjoy the intelectual practice
  7. segtree Win User

    LOOKING FOR OPPONENT

    HI, I AM LOOKING FOR GAMES BUT I AM NOT BOTHERED BY WHO HAS WHAT STATS, I AM WILLING TO GIVE ANY ONE A GAME EVEN IF THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THEN ME. BUT JUST FOR THOSE WHO DO CARE - AVG GAME- 250, RATING 1167 I MUST SAY I HAVE ONLY PLAYED A FEW GAMES AND
    HAVE WON MOST OF MY GAMES DUE TO PLAYERS NOT PLAYING FOR 2 WEEKS.
  8. WorkGoGo ToTo Win User

    Opponents Wanted!

    I'll give you a few games sometime mate, not all that great at it either to be honest. Feel free to add me.
Thema:

Recent opponents

Loading...
  1. Recent opponents - Similar Threads - Recent opponents

  2. 'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.

    in XboX Insiders
    'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.: Happy weekend, Insiders, Is anyone else seeing a drop in the number of gamers on this list? I discovered that I had one single player listed in Once Human from a day ago, then a two-week gap...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the...
  5. What is with updates mid gameplay recently?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is with updates mid gameplay recently?: Last few days I have been getting the update popup with no warning mid game giving me no chance to save or safely exit from what I'm playing. Never had it this way before and there needs to be an...
  6. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  7. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  8. Recent game cover art update is beautiful!

    in XboX Insiders
    Recent game cover art update is beautiful!: It looks premium & fresh, long overdue but so welcome. Good job to those who worked on the changes. It would be amazing if we could use our game version art as the covers in a future update...
  9. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  10. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...