Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

Discus and support Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToujoursAvance4, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear and
    nothing. It is only showing the points on my gamerscore but other than that there is no evidence of the game anywhere. I also noticed any new game I download doesn't start installing automatically. All of these things started happening for me after my little
    brother deleted the Microsoft Store Experience Host app icon. Have not found a way to get that back. Is there a way to reinstall that if it's needed? Is it possible any of these issues have to do with the most recent update? Thanks. Hope everyone is staying
    safe.

:)

ToujoursAvance4, Mar 24, 2020
  2. The Conodont Win User

Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

This also seems to be affecting game pass rewards which means no daily/weekly/monthly rewards points if goes on for long.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

I've been having the same issue. My gamerscore isn't updating either. We just have to wait it out. I'm sure the engineers are aware. I saw a few people mention it on twitter.
  4. Musquito-[xboxvenue] Win User

Nickelodeon Dance: Achievement not unlocking

Thanks Misses Quinzel. I contacted High Voltage Software.

One last question: How come if I go to my xbox.com profile, chosing "achievements", I do not see that game appear, while using your url I do see all my recent played games.
  5. DiseasedBadger Win User

Xbox activity feed

Hi I've deleted my profile and there still not appearing also do you see any COD AW and Netflix achievement in the activity feed as there the most recent achievements I've earned ?
  6. XeroShinobi Win User

Minor bug after profile recovery

Just tried it, and yeah, the problem is still there. To clarify, my achievements show up just fine in game history. It's only on my profile summary (pressing a on my own avatar then scrolling to the second page) that the problem appears, as well as all arcade
    games in the my games section appearing as they have never been played. I still have the achievements, it's just a dashboard bug. All save games function perfectly as well.

I'm pretty sure this a unique or at least rather unknown software bug. I don't think it's hardware related at all.
Thema:

Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

1. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section - Similar Threads - Recent games appearing

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  5. Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps.: Hi, recently when I install games on my X Series they are running at less than 20 fps. c63865e5-13be-40ee-827e-c44e02e6369e
  6. i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?: i recently bought the game jedi survivor, after refunding it, i realized i liked the game and wanted to buy it, but it is not letting me repurchase the game, is there any way you could find a way...
  7. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  8. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...: How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game. 99b8caea-e607-4b36-8a8c-8b37df47f430
  9. My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...: My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is that why they won’t save? Do you need the game pass to save clips? 53aaf2f3-6fc0-4b13-afd7-7a157904f259
  10. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716