recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games.

Discus and support recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi you wonderful lot. I was wondering if you may be able to help me out and solve an issue ive had for a couple of days now that ive only noticed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joey-emilio, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Joey-emilio
    Joey-emilio Guest

Hi you wonderful lot. I was wondering if you may be able to help me out and solve an issue ive had for a couple of days now that ive only noticed.

I have a 40inch Samsung HD Smart TV ( Model UE40d8000) and everything on my xbox is set as standard settings. Yet very recently , probably over the last 4-6 days, ive noticed pixilation on some one or two games that i religiously play, being that of Red Dead Redemption 2/Online and Elder Scrolls Online. Mainly just around the outline of the character and also when im moving the camera around at a quick enough speed in order to either move my characters or mini map rotation.

My xbox one is currently plugged into the HDMI 1 socket/DVI socket and hasnt had any issues before. Ive tried it in all 4 ports now and its making my gaming experience a tad miserable as with being Autistic i like and have to have everythig absolutley perfect and crystal clear.

I've faffed around with TV settings and Xbox One display settings to no avail what so ever.

Im at a loss of what to do.

If anyone could help me then it'd be greatly appreciated recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games. :)

Many thanks and kind regards

:)

Joey-emilio, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Joey-emilio Win User

Won't let me upload a video of it on here buddie. Standing still nothing happens , it's only on movement. If your on FB I could send you the video that way through messenger?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thanks, Looking forward to getting a look at it
  4. Joey-emilio Win User

Didn't think of that mate. Will do so in a little while and once I've got the URL , will post it here buddie. Might need to strain your eyes a little to see it but it's noticeable after watching it back myself on my phone.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If this is the case, likely your HDMI port was in the middle of failing. If it is an original Xbox one Microsoft no longer repairs them,
  6. Joey-emilio Win User

Hey there mate. I'm having some issues now that haven't happened before. HDMI is now showing as not detected yet I'm able to see the screen and I've lost all sound output with my headset now too apparently. I've checked my settings and I'm at a loss of what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Tested the speaker and volume settings , headset not plugged in and TV was on full volume and got nothing from the sound test.
Thema:

1. recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games. - Similar Threads - recent fuzziness certain

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  7. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  8. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  9. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  10. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960