Recent Concern Regarding Console Ban

Discus and support Recent Concern Regarding Console Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today was one of the first times I was furious with Microsoft. I arrived at my home to see my Xbox not working at all. I couldn't join parties or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EverettWimberly, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Recent Concern Regarding Console Ban

Today was one of the first times I was furious with Microsoft. I arrived at my home to see my Xbox not working at all. I couldn't join parties or launch games or even launch my games and apps menu. I contacted Microsoft, and the first time wasn't successful.
    I contacted yet again and was told I was console banned. I was given no notice, message, or email telling me of this. I was also furious that I know I never did anything wrong.

My biggest frustration out of this was that they wouldn't tell me why I was banned. I still to this moment do not know. Luckily, I was able to get my Xbox back by removing my account and restarting the Xbox. This made me realize I wasn't really banned.

I checked with Microsoft and they still said I had a ban. They said it was available on enforcement.xbox.com, but I said I had no bans and a clean record. Because of this, I could not submit a case review. In the end, I am happy to have my console back.
    The employees were very kind and even gave me 3 Months of Gold free.

I have one thing I want out of this post. I want someone to tell me why I was banned, or at least lead me to it. If the ban is still on their computers, it could be enforced anytime now. The frustration I had was unreal. If someone was arrested and sentenced
    jail and no one told them why, would that be fair? No, it isn't. I hope I am the only one with this problem.

If anyone can lead me to a case review or appeal, that would be great.

:)

EverettWimberly, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Cinderan
    Cinderan Guest
    Myrewards

I have a question/concern regarding myrewards and getting my points added for my recent purchase of fortnite. Thanks!

Cinderan, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Update Regarding Recent bans

Probably due to protocol and paperwork & such. Similar to patches. Thats my guess.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console bans. You can find more information about console bans here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Update Regarding Recent bans

Wow they actually were banned for no reason. lol.
  7. The Operator-BC80A5E Win User

This isn't even close to the first time that this has happened, a first that they've apologized for it, though. Inaccurate bans happen all the time, seriously.
  8. ps360 Win User

People have gone and bought new consoles...it's a slap in the face to the consumer.
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

A major corporation has the guts to say whoops, we messed up. These people are lucky they got unbanned, much less comp'ed.
Thema:

1. Recent Concern Regarding Console Ban - Similar Threads - Recent Concern Regarding

2. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  3. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  4. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  5. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  8. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  9. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  10. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....