Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning)

Discus and support Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Live Gamers/ Users, There has been an Influx of "Scammers" Going around asking for Personal Information , Sending Outside Links. So be wary!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jura Vuramee, Jul 27, 2017.

  1. Jura Vuramee
    Jura Vuramee Guest

    Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning)


    Dear Xbox Live Gamers/ Users, There has been an Influx of "Scammers" Going around asking for Personal Information , Sending Outside Links. So be wary!

    The Conversation Usually starts with " Hey There " and Follows Up with "i got ure name from the member search here on this xbox app cuz i was bored and lookin for new people to talk to" If you Get These signs, Please Dont
    hesitate To report.

    Stay Safe!

    Thank You,



    :)
     
    Jura Vuramee, Jul 27, 2017
    #1
  2. LNG SaNdMaN
    LNG SaNdMaN Guest
    Scam Warning

    I did file a complaint against him, I just wanted to warn other users.
     
    LNG SaNdMaN, Jul 27, 2017
    #2
  3. LNG SaNdMaN
    LNG SaNdMaN Guest
    Scam Warning

    Received this message last night:

    An error on ea servers ment that murphy Shamrock Rovers in irish league if u bid 1000 or over when u discard him u get 22105 coins



    When I messaged him back saying I wasn't falling for it, and that he probably had loads of Murphy cards for sale, he started getting abusive.
     
    LNG SaNdMaN, Jul 27, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning)

    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
     
    OK Fowl, Jul 28, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning)

    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  6. T3kO gaming Win User

    i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile

    Report them because those are bots and they scams people
  7. Bam Bam Mickey Win User

    Scam Warning

    Please file a Complaint about messages that contain Spam, harassment or anything suspicious.
  8. LNG SaNdMaN Win User

    Scam Warning

    I did file a complaint against him, I just wanted to warn other users.
  9. Kuudere Baka Win User

    i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile

    Block them. Most of the times, its usually bots trying lure you to scams.
Thema:

Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning)

Loading...
  1. Recent burst Of Scam-bots (Warning) - Similar Threads - Recent burst Scam

  2. 'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.

    in XboX Insiders
    'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.: Happy weekend, Insiders, Is anyone else seeing a drop in the number of gamers on this list? I discovered that I had one single player listed in Once Human from a day ago, then a two-week gap...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the...
  5. What is with updates mid gameplay recently?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is with updates mid gameplay recently?: Last few days I have been getting the update popup with no warning mid game giving me no chance to save or safely exit from what I'm playing. Never had it this way before and there needs to be an...
  6. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  7. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  8. Recent game cover art update is beautiful!

    in XboX Insiders
    Recent game cover art update is beautiful!: It looks premium & fresh, long overdue but so welcome. Good job to those who worked on the changes. It would be amazing if we could use our game version art as the covers in a future update...
  9. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  10. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...