Recent added advertising

Discus and support Recent added advertising in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sudoku app I dislike the advertising that has been inserted since a few days at the start of each game of the daily chalange. If this is continued is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThreadySpy66661, Dec 19, 2017.

  1. Recent added advertising


    Sudoku app

    I dislike the advertising that has been inserted since a few days at the start of each game of the daily chalange. If this is continued is a reason to stop with this app

    :)
     
    ThreadySpy66661, Dec 19, 2017
    #1
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    xbox one kinect2.0 more advertising chatter.

    via: HotHardware
     
    sc_shark, Dec 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Adding music tracks to photos in the gallary

    Hey Blazed,

    This seems to be a random added feature. I have one photo in my gallery on social club which apparently also has music added to it. It looks like they added it as some kind of advertising.

    Greetz,

    SamxBroski
     
    InfernoWolfNLD, Dec 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

    Recent added advertising

    Hi,

    Free apps or games are normally ad sponsored. If you want to disable or stop the ads from showing when you play your game, you have to purchase the Premium version of the game.

    If you have any comments and suggestions about the game and Windows 10 features, you can download the Feedback Hub on this

    link
    and send us your feedback. The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem
    can be as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

    To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

    1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select Submit.

    For more information about the Feedback Hub, you may visit this
    link
    .

    Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
     
    Loraine Mon, Dec 20, 2017
    #4
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

    Recent added advertising

    Hi,

    Free apps or games are normally ad sponsored. If you want to disable or stop the ads from showing when you play your game, you have to purchase the Premium version of the game.

    If you have any comments and suggestions about the game and Windows 10 features, you can download the Feedback Hub on this

    link
    and send us your feedback. The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem
    can be as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

    To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

    1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select Submit.

    For more information about the Feedback Hub, you may visit this
    link
    .

    Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
  6. WARGEKKO Win User

    Live Gold Family Pack

    Then why is it still listed ad advertised Here:
    www.xbox.com/.../Membership. False advertising much?
  7. MB5656 Win User

    This is a difficult game.

    Ad box.... For advertisements
  8. Internet Expert Win User

    Advertising

    What are you talking about, exactly?

    The only advertisements I see are for games and the occasional in-game promotion with sugary drinks/junk food.

    Advertisers pay for ad-space on the Xbox One dashboard. Microsoft really can't do anything if the advertised product goes out of stock; that's the advertising company's problem. MS is just obligated to keep the ad up for however long the advertiser paid
    for.
  9. smileskybird Win User

    M.S. double Standards.

    All content, including advertising content, is provided by YouTube NOT Microsoft. Google owns YouTube, NOT Microsoft. So I would complain to Google. Google may taylor ads to what you've recently watched on YouTube or something. So if you're watching xx stuff
    you may get xx stuff as an advert.
Thema:

Recent added advertising

Loading...
  1. Recent added advertising - Similar Threads - Recent added advertising

  2. 'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.

    in XboX Insiders
    'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.: Happy weekend, Insiders, Is anyone else seeing a drop in the number of gamers on this list? I discovered that I had one single player listed in Once Human from a day ago, then a two-week gap...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the...
  5. What is with updates mid gameplay recently?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is with updates mid gameplay recently?: Last few days I have been getting the update popup with no warning mid game giving me no chance to save or safely exit from what I'm playing. Never had it this way before and there needs to be an...
  6. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  7. Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?: Just as title says. You can see all the game pass ultimate games, but can't tell which ones were recently added if you have core. Maybe a filter for it could be added? Think it would also boost a...
  8. I got an Xbox one recently and I have a few nitpicks that could be added

    in XboX Insiders
    I got an Xbox one recently and I have a few nitpicks that could be added: So I better get to the point but on the guide instead of having music on the home page have it on a separate page like on the 360, for the home screen reintroduce tile size I know we have it on...
  9. Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?: It's kinda annoying how they now make me look at an ad for new GP games before I can go to my pined games or apps submitted by /u/KB_Shaw03 [link] [comments]
  10. With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...

    in XboX Insiders
    With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...: Greetings everyone, With all of the recent announcements around ChatGPT, a Microsoft, using AI in almost all of their products, I was wondering if Xbox would be added to that list? I for one would...