Recent Activity on dashboard not updating.

Discus and support Recent Activity on dashboard not updating. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The recent activity section of the player profile doesn't show recently unlocked achievements, not since the new year. Is this happening to everyone?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stiltongrenade, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Recent Activity on dashboard not updating.

The recent activity section of the player profile doesn't show recently unlocked achievements, not since the new year. Is this happening to everyone?

:)

Stiltongrenade, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Suuri Mahtaja Win User

The recent activity section of the player profile doesn't show recently unlocked achievements, not since the new year. Is this happening to everyone?
    Same problem here. My shared snaphots are also all missing since the problem. Resetting the console, restarting and clicking update button doesn't help. Problem started suddenly few days ago. Very annoying. I have Xbox Series X. My friend's Xbox Series S has no problem.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please try doing a hard reset on your console by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Mr UgOtOwN3D Win User

Xbox one Activity feed not working

Last time a recent achievement of mines or friends was posted on the activity feed was back on January 21st ever since then the activity feed doesn't automatically post my recent achievements or my recent friends achievements or challenges neither does the
    xbox one gamerscore leaderboard on the dashboard does not update either. OS version 6.0
  5. Geth Win User

Display problems

This is due to a recent update. It's now the current dashboard.
  6. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Intermittent 8007ee2 marketplace unavailable

Did you recently accept a dashboard update?
Thema:

1. Recent Activity on dashboard not updating. - Similar Threads - Recent Activity dashboard

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  7. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  8. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  9. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  10. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960