Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility

Discus and support Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey y’all I’ve been trying to play Telltale’s The Walking Dead on my Xbox One, but whenever I try to install the game directly from my Xbox360 disc, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raincloud17, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Raincloud17
    Raincloud17 Guest

Hey y’all

I’ve been trying to play Telltale’s The Walking Dead on my Xbox One, but whenever I try to install the game directly from my Xbox360 disc, I get this error. I can install the first Episode of the game, as it’s free to me. However, I can’t access the full game that should be on the disc. Going to the “Downloadable Content” page on the main menu has me buy the individual episodes, instead of installing them. It’s been bumming me out because I don’t want to buy the game for a second time.

:)

Raincloud17, Jun 2, 2023
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

Error code 0x80070032 on Xbox backwards compatibility usually indicates an issue with the storage device that you are using for your Xbox. It can also mean that there is a problem with the save data for the game that you are trying to play.

Here are some steps that you can try to fix the error:

1. Check your storage device: Make sure that your storage device is connected properly and has enough space available to install and run your game.

2. Clear your cache: Clearing the cache of your Xbox 360 emulator can often fix issues related to backwards compatibility. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear Cache.

3. Delete and reinstall the game: If the error persists, try deleting the game from your Xbox and then reinstalling it.

4. Check for updates: Make sure that your Xbox and the game you're trying to play are both updated to the latest version.

5. Contact Xbox Support: If none of these steps work, contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
  3. AlexLindholm Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Yes the error code is 0x80070032
  4. lukaskappes Win User

Forza Horizon 5 suddenly won't launch

Well, at least it shows an error code now.

0x80070032
  5. CarTzy Win User

Fallout New Vegas UE: Error 0x80070032

Hello Cheezee234,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are aware that some users may receive the error code 0x80070032 when trying to install an original Xbox or Xbox 360 backward compatible game to their Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console.

Thank you for your patience while this is being investigated.

Please see: Xbox backward compatibility FAQ | Xbox Support

We also recommend for you to report your issue to Xbox by following the guide below:

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. Qwertei Win User

Can't download 360 games on my One account

Thema:

1. Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Receiving error code

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  3. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  4. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  5. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  6. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  7. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  8. I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC: I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Windows 11). The only one solution is reinstalling the game (140 GB!) everytime I want to...
  9. Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app: I tried re-installing the gaming service. It didn't work. I have no idea how to fix it. 9fce01ee-3642-4f06-a48d-d19bed1f55d8
  10. Receiving error code "0x80070002" while trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code "0x80070002" while trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator: So I recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my system and tried to reinstall MSFS back on my system. I received the error code "0x80070002" while trying to install it. And before you ask, I:...