Receiving a message I have to purchase Xbox Live Gold even though I already have it while...

Discus and support Receiving a message I have to purchase Xbox Live Gold even though I already have it while... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just logged into Modern Warfare ll on Tuesday and wanted to play multiplayer, when abruptly, it said that I needed to buy Xbox live gold even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cardin Ho, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Cardin Ho
    Cardin Ho Guest

Receiving a message I have to purchase Xbox Live Gold even though I already have it while...

I just logged into Modern Warfare ll on Tuesday and wanted to play multiplayer, when abruptly, it said that I needed to buy Xbox live gold even though I already have Xbox live linked with other accounts that share it in my family. By the time I exited out of the error message, it said that my current profile isn’t allowed to play on the Xbox network; I restarted my console 2 or 3 times already and it’s still not working. I also tried reinstalling the whole game, too but it still says I need to buy Xbox live in order to play MW2. Can you please help me address this problem? Thanks!

:)

Cardin Ho, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Receiving a message I have to purchase Xbox Live Gold even though I already have it while attempting to play Modern Warfare ll

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cardin

Please double check if the account that owns game pass ultimate is selected as home Xbox in your console
    If maybe you need to know how to do this, please refer to this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Also, double check if all your privacy and online safety settings required to play multiplayer are enabled
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  3. david96pro2 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trials

I have the same problem. I just used 2 codes amounting to 10 days trial. But whenever I used them I received this message "You have gold membership already. Give this trial Gold membership to a friend who hasn't tried Gold, and let them see what they've
    been missing on Xbox Live" So I went on xbox.com and redeemed the codes on my laptop. Even though they told me it was a success, now whenever I create a party or try to play online I receive this message "You need gold for this". This problem is frustrating.
  4. Jad233 Win User

xbox live rewards

Hello, I have still not received my code for my free copy of rocket league even though I purchased 3m of Xbox Live Gold on June 21st 2017. I was told to post here after talking to xbox live support. Thanks.
  5. SafeBook2587522 Win User

Being told to buy xbox live gold even though i already have

This is also what I am looking for the answer too.
  6. SlumpedYeezus Win User

Being told to buy xbox live gold even though i already have

I'm having the same problem. Any luck fixing it?
Thema:

1. Receiving a message I have to purchase Xbox Live Gold even though I already have it while... - Similar Threads - Receiving message purchase

2. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  3. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. Xbox Mastercard bug message received today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard bug message received today: I figured I'd pass this along for those that are awaiting an invitation. Quoting the message from my Xbox app: Xbox 10:27 AM Thank you for being an Xbox Insider. Due to a bug, the Xbox...
  6. I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...: I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and from what I have seen online, that should be enough to run Starfield. I'm not the most tech savvy but I tried to reinstall the game and I updated my drivers...
  7. Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP: When I first receive a message it does not populate on the XBOX APP, only on the console. When I answer the initial message only on the console it then populates on the app and allows me to chat...
  8. I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...: How do I redeem my reward? ab7284bb-4db3-4c60-8061-c94a709502df
  9. Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...: It has happened twice so far, where I will receive a message from someone I have played against. In said messages there is always some kind of hate speech or something about how I should, "k***...
  10. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...