Received replacement console for xbox one but when we try to insert disc on the screen it does ...

Discus and support Received replacement console for xbox one but when we try to insert disc on the screen it does ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My replacement console does not work. When we click on insert disc on the tv monitor, it does nothing to play or even know it is there. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaseWord57555, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Received replacement console for xbox one but when we try to insert disc on the screen it does ...

My replacement console does not work. When we click on insert disc on the tv monitor, it does nothing to play or even know it is there. Help

:)

CaseWord57555, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Brand new Xbox out of the box and the thing will not download updates

We was able to do the update but now when I insert the disc it doesn't recognize it. Still can't play.

brokeboysracing, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Derringer30
    Derringer30 Guest
    XBOX One Blu-ray drive issue

I have this same issue. If you insert the disc when the console gets turned on, you get an unrecognized disc error. When you eject and reinsert the disc when the console is at the home screen, it loads properly. Same with blu-ray movies. You have to
    fire up the blu ray player app for the drive to recognize the disc, although this will occasionally work from the home screen as wel

Derringer30, Dec 31, 2013
  4. jmcode
    jmcode Guest

Received replacement console for xbox one but when we try to insert disc on the screen it does ...

Just to confirm, will the Xbox physically accept a disc when you put it in the slot? Assuming so, it just isn't showing up on screen and allowing you to play, watch, etc. the disc? Have you tried multiple discs of different types--DVD movie, BluRay movie,
    Xbox One game?

jmcode, Dec 31, 2013
  5. jmcode Win User

Received replacement console for xbox one but when we try to insert disc on the screen it does not recognize it

Just to confirm, will the Xbox physically accept a disc when you put it in the slot? Assuming so, it just isn't showing up on screen and allowing you to play, watch, etc. the disc? Have you tried multiple discs of different types--DVD movie, BluRay movie,
    Xbox One game?
  6. Kryptoxide Win User

Disc Drive Does Not Accept Discs

the disc drive in the replacement xbox one console i received from microsoft makes a whirring noise when inserting a disc... only while it is accepting the disc. sounds like it might be the motor that pulls the disc inside the drive. anyone having any issues
    with this?
  7. ArminatorX Win User

xbox is not reading fifa's disc

Can you try a different disc?

Maybe a movie DVD and a BluRay movie as well?

If other discs work, but not the FIFA disc, you should contact Electronic Arts support for a replacement disc (they replace defective discs for free, but take a small shipping and handling fee).

If other discs don't work as well, try to hard reset the Xbox One console by holding the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds.

When the console restarts, make sure the console shows you a green startup screen.

After the console has finished starting up, try to insert the discs again. If the discs still don't appear, return the console to the store and have them exchange it, or request a warranty repair through
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
  8. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Hello yes both of those games are backwards compatible. When you insert the disc does the console read the disc? Does any other disc work in the xbox one console?
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

My xbox wont load the disk when it is fine

Hi there Khary,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not reading discs. I recommend to try the following article: How
    to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One

Try the following solutions on the article if none of your discs will play, or if you insert a disc and your console doesn't recognize it. If your Xbox Home screen tells you to insert a disc when a disc is already inserted, that means it doesn't recognize
    your disc. In these scenarios, there are two possible issues:

• The settings for instant-on power mode can render a small number of consoles unable to read discs.
    • The console's disc drive needs servicing.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Received replacement console for xbox one but when we try to insert disc on the screen it does ... - Similar Threads - Received replacement console

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.: Hello, I really require a Human and not a virtual assistant to look into this matter. I bought a Xbox Series x/s controller in October and unfortunately last week it become faulty, the A button...