Received Msg about Console Pilot Program

Discus and support Received Msg about Console Pilot Program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just received a message on my Xbox informing me that they did not choose me for a console out of this round of picks. Just wanted to post to let... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive-Leg-774, May 25, 2021.

1. Received Msg about Console Pilot Program

So I just received a message on my Xbox informing me that they did not choose me for a console out of this round of picks.

Just wanted to post to let people know that they’re starting to contact people to let them know if they were picked to buy a new console.

The message did say that they will save my information and my console preference, and that I may be eligible in a later round.

I happened to sign up the same day that they opened this pilot. I had been an insider for several years already.

I happened to get lucky last week and after trying for three days, I was able to order a Series X directly from the MS store. So I wasn’t going to try to purchase another had they selected me. So it all worked out!

Keep the hope - they’re trying to get more inventory out at least.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Leg-774
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive-Leg-774, May 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Preview Invite Dissapeared

You would receive msgs from xbox no matter what

Smartglass doesnt filter anything

System msgs dont expire after 1 day as mentioned and since the program is full thats not the msg you received
  3. ngocphi Win User

Preview Program "Group not found"

That msg is for people who have accepted the invite and received the msg for the link once

Not for people who are trying to get in

You will somply have to wait but fyi check your enforcement.xbox.com history any recent action will disqualify you from beta progrAms

4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Preview Program

Ok do you mean you received a msg that you were invited? Usually acceptance msgs comea with the link

If you were just invited by a friend that doesnt mean you were accepted

Just invited by your friend and currently the program is full and they arent accepting anymore

Last month they reducex the amount of people they were accepting
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

HELP: Not reciveing the preview for Xbox one

Hi there RFG Reclaimer did you check your messages on your console thats where invites like that would show up. If you did get a msg just follow the instructions in the msg. It can take up to 4 days to be accepted into the preview program. Also phone support
    cant tell if you've been invited to the preview program they dont have access to that.
  6. Downtown Noodle Win User

Backwards Compatibility

If you need invite to the program msg , i will invite you
Thema:

Received Msg about Console Pilot Program

1. Received Msg about Console Pilot Program - Similar Threads - Received Msg Console

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f