Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...

Discus and support Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. To whom it may concern, Xbox User "[mod removed]" sent me several hate mail messages that were never penalized. I of course reported with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExaltedHierarch, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...

Hello.

To whom it may concern, Xbox User "[mod removed]" sent me several hate mail messages that were never penalized. I of course reported with the built in function, and normally this works, but this time it is not working.

Please do something about this as I do not wish to receive such language in my inbox and it go unpunished.

Picture evidence:

[Mod removed}

:)

ExaltedHierarch, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user was not penalized.

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate them and take the appropriate action. They do not use the forums. If you haven't done so already, you'll also want to block communications with them.
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Microsoft is a lie

If you're being harassed on Xbox, the BEST thing to do is report any messages, block, and move on. Microsoft can't punish these type of people if you're not reporting the user, especially if they're sending messages. If their messages include anything
    that can be deemed offensive and/or harassment and they were properly reported, they'll more than likely receive a communication ban at minimum.
  4. PrimeVertical Win User

User: [Mod Removed] has modded xbox

Will you Marry me? ^^^^^^^^
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

could be weeks, months, years, or not at all. They have to sort through millions of "XxWhoeverxX called me a hurtful word! Ban him!!" messages that pour in like a tsunami. Your complaint probably won't even be seen for a month. Just suck it up.
  6. voteDC Win User

Once again support have provided the wrong information.

The forum has a 'no name and shame' rule. So posting the user's gamertag on here is actually more likely to get you suspended from the forum than it is him from Xbox LIVE.

You've done absolutely the right thing by reporting through your console. It is now just a matter of time until the Enforcement Team investigate and take appropriate action.
Thema:

Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...

1. Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user... - Similar Threads - Received harassing hate

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...