Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ...

Discus and support Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kid played with another gamer for nearly a year. The two had a falling out. Other gamer sent repeated messages threatening to hack my kid's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NecessaryBat04, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ...

My kid played with another gamer for nearly a year. The two had a falling out. Other gamer sent repeated messages threatening to hack my kid's account and report him.

I reported other gamer, blocked him, and muted him. I believe his console was banned.

Am now receiving the same threats from other gamer via other communication channels. Need to report, but not sure where.

Please advise.

:)

NecessaryBat04, Sep 19, 2014
  2. Getting Threatened To Have My Account Hacked

So I recently got another player banned on Forza 5 by wrecking contacting one of the developers that I know. He recently got banned and sent me a message threatening to hack my account now. Is there anyone who is willing to help me out that I can get this
    guy banned on xbox for attempting to hack me or something else. I still have the message saved it is is from the gamertag [mod removed]

Bloody Gears 1, Sep 19, 2014
  3. ArmBar MANG
    ArmBar MANG Guest
    xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.

I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad words and harassing comments. I reported him. Minutes later, I was banned from communications on xbox live.
    I am lost on that situation.

A few moments ago today, I was playing on my xbox 360 and received another enforcement notice saying I am now banned and suspended from xbox live account. No online gaming, connecting to profile, etc. This enforcement labeled Harassment and threats to other
    players. Not quite sure who I could do that too, considering I am banned from communications already few days before this notice.

Now I cant do a review, because the questions we have to ask on your questionnaire is ridiculous and totally two sided answers. I'm hoping to get some kind of feedback and help with this. Doesn't seem to be any other way.

ArmBar MANG, Sep 19, 2014
  4. Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ...

You will have to go to the specific service the threats are being sent from, they should have a similar system for reporting threats/abusive behaviour/misconduct etc... If it's still via xbox LIVE then simply repeat the steps you have previously taken.

MeanMachine 47, Sep 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Also, if the person is using other avenues to threaten your son his actions border on harassment. I would also recommend contacting your local authorities to report the person.

onyxishere, Sep 19, 2014
  6. This kid is now back on xbox live with a new console and gamer tag. My son has rejected attempts at communication, but I think xbox live should be aware of this, and without actually entering this information or speaking to someone, filing a complaint through
    live will be moot as there has been no "violation" that they will find between these 2 users (since he has a new account).

I just want the little punk to go away.

It has been reported to law enforcement (BTW, altering or attempting to alter unauthorized computer data is a felony, and threatening it is felony harassment), xbox, and snapchat, but I have received more from him today.

NecessaryBat04, Sep 21, 2014
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Glad you reported to the police. Be sure to keep the messages that he's sending (use pics/video) as evidence.

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  8. NecessaryBat04 Win User

Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for the same behavior IN xbox live. Help.

This kid is now back on xbox live with a new console and gamer tag. My son has rejected attempts at communication, but I think xbox live should be aware of this, and without actually entering this information or speaking to someone, filing a complaint through
    live will be moot as there has been no "violation" that they will find between these 2 users (since he has a new account).

I just want the little punk to go away.

It has been reported to law enforcement (BTW, altering or attempting to alter unauthorized computer data is a felony, and threatening it is felony harassment), xbox, and snapchat, but I have received more from him today.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for the same behavior IN xbox live. Help.

Also, if the person is using other avenues to threaten your son his actions border on harassment. I would also recommend contacting your local authorities to report the person.
  10. MeanMachine 47 Win User

You will have to go to the specific service the threats are being sent from, they should have a similar system for reporting threats/abusive behaviour/misconduct etc... If it's still via xbox LIVE then simply repeat the steps you have previously taken.
  11. onyxishere Win User

Glad you reported to the police. Be sure to keep the messages that he's sending (use pics/video) as evidence.
  12. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Someone is threatening to hit me off.

There are unfortunately people on Xbox Live who harass people as such for the sake of it. Filing a complaint (as mentioned) reports the user to Policy Enforcement, blocking communications (as mentioned) cuts them off from contacting you. Do not engage in
    further contact after blocking them; sending a message will unblock them.

Mute, block, avoid

File complaint

EDIT: Just want to add as I just re-read your post, account hacking threats are empty threats. No one can
    hack your account, it's just a matter of keeping your account information secure.
Thema:

Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ...

1. Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ... - Similar Threads - Received threat hack

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...