Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.

Discus and support Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When trying to add friends I get an error message saying the changes can't be saved. Brand new xbox and Xbox account. Also if I am in a party with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jsk9455, Dec 29, 2022.

1. jsk9455
    jsk9455 Guest

Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.

When trying to add friends I get an error message saying the changes can't be saved. Brand new xbox and Xbox account. Also if I am in a party with the friend I can't add, I can't hear them in the party chat.

:)

jsk9455, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Please try performing a powercycle again to sync the changes.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. jsk9455 Win User

I have confirmed the settings allow for adding friends. Still not working.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Kindly ask the other player to make sure that his or her account privacy settings are setup correctly. Please ask them to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.
  5. jsk9455 Win User

I have tried those steps and still get the same error.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Have you tried using the profile that you're having an issue with in adding your account?
Thema:

1. Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later. - Similar Threads - Receive error trying

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  3. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  4. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  5. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  6. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  7. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  8. I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...: I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and from what I have seen online, that should be enough to run Starfield. I'm not the most tech savvy but I tried to reinstall the game and I updated my drivers...
  9. I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC: I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Windows 11). The only one solution is reinstalling the game (140 GB!) everytime I want to...
  10. Receiving error code "0x80070002" while trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code "0x80070002" while trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator: So I recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my system and tried to reinstall MSFS back on my system. I received the error code "0x80070002" while trying to install it. And before you ask, I:...