Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

Discus and support Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; thanks for the great recap, your work is very much appreciated :) eb92d05d-80bb-4343-b980-03661eb5550f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarnend, Aug 21, 2019.

  1. Tarnend
    Tarnend Guest

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom


    thanks for the great recap, your work is very much appreciated Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom :)

    :)
     
    Tarnend, Aug 21, 2019
    #1
  2. diyashivanya
    diyashivanya New Member
  3. Geth Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    Talk about a quality post.

    This is great.

    Also I'm really glad you included Stellaris.

    Wish more people would give that game a chance.
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    I want to try Blair Witch and I really can’t wait for Gears 5.
  5. REK 1 Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    Gears 5, Gears 5, Gears 5, Gears 5, my Birthday is in September, I don't care about birthday, but I do care about Gear 5, it is going to be a great time
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    Same here. I'm really curious about the story, and can't wait to play some more Horde.
  7. MisterRatBoy Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    Blair witch didn't catch my eye
Thema:

Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

Loading...
  1. Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom - Similar Threads - Recap Inside Gamescom

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Available for Xbox Insiders on PC: Postgame Recaps

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders on PC: Postgame Recaps: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox website 2024 Recap translation error

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox website 2024 Recap translation error: Hi! I'm hungarian, and the translation in the 2024 recap in hun says "bárátok" (which is a non existing word) instead of the correct word "barátok" It just annoys me so pls fix this! submitted by...
  8. Recap of the announcements made at X019 (November 14th)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Recap of the announcements made at X019 (November 14th): I thought DLC foe Outer Worlds was gonna be announced? 3f34784d-b03d-4a19-aad4-5fa2db65c864
  9. A recap of Microsoft's e3 plus announcements / interviews made during the week.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    A recap of Microsoft's e3 plus announcements / interviews made during the week.: With all the information coming out over these past couple days (which has resulted in several topics), I thought it would be a good idea to try and condense the news into one topic. Hopefully the...
  10. Quick Xbox E3 2017 recap!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Xbox E3 2017 recap!: At E3 2017 xbox we got to see many thing like the Xbox one X and the worldwide debut of the Porsche 911 GT2 RS. The best games we got to see Sea of Thieves a rich, fantastical world of unspoiled...