Rec room on Xbox stuck on load screen saying game needs update

Discus and support Rec room on Xbox stuck on load screen saying game needs update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m playing rec room on Xbox and I’m stuck on load up screen of rec room saying it needs an update before I can play but there is no update anywhere to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeanCatucci, Apr 22, 2022.

1. DeanCatucci
    DeanCatucci Guest

I’m playing rec room on Xbox and I’m stuck on load up screen of rec room saying it needs an update before I can play but there is no update anywhere to do.I have restarted Xbox,uninstalled and reinstalled rec room 4 times and it still says update needed with no updates to click on

:)

DeanCatucci, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi DeanCatucci, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console and keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Terry Goodman1 Win User

Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

I’ve checked to see if updates were needed on game or console I have an Xbox series S I signed in and out of my profile on Xbox and I know sometimes connections suck so I even got to the rec and waited for over 5 mins while stuck on loading screen and nothing happened
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Rec Room not loading

Hi Ice, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  5. Ice Bear3272 Win User

Rec Room not loading

Thank you!

Restarting my console worked perfectly. Rec Room is loading without issue. I was really scared that it wouldn't work but only a few things changed when I did this which is an easy fix! Thank you so much! You are amazing at what you do and I appreciate it <3
  6. Georges C. Win User

Rec Room+ Update Subscription

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MarkZeroYT, click on the link below and log in with your account, and see if you can manage your subscription through the Microsoft website.

Services & Subscriptions

https://account.microsoft.com/services
Thema:

1. Rec room on Xbox stuck on load screen saying game needs update - Similar Threads - Rec room stuck

2. Rec room still won’t load In after I tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rec room still won’t load In after I tried everything: It goes to a rec room screen then black I need help this is my favorite game to play 85a56dab-4975-475f-a869-1981529c18b0
  3. I cant where my shoes i made for the rec in 2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant where my shoes i made for the rec in 2k24: i made kicks for the rec and cant wear them ...for 2k24 d2d786fe-7126-4dae-aab6-5d9d68c21021
  4. How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2?: My son is unable to access his Jr rec room account. How do we recover his account? e8e9f1e0-dd39-4df0-8d84-40b71c73b020
  5. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  6. I can't Log in rec room (Code Note)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Log in rec room (Code Note): So it randomly appeared that my loading Screens took a Lot longer than usually and then Just Said Unable to Login(Code: Note) I've tried everything conntacted Support but nothing Help Would be...
  7. Room Not available on rec room

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Room Not available on rec room: When ever I try to go into a random room it shows "Room Not available" and idk why though because I got to settings > account > Privacy and online safety 65c5d2b5-d651-405b-9894-487dece4121b
  8. Rec room not loadingg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rec room not loadingg: Rec room wont load it gets to 18 on dorm loading screen then 30 then 71 after straight to play option i deleted reset my x box nothing 6c484517-f35e-4e81-8160-19fe63b8d92d
  9. rec room

in XBoX on Consoles
    rec room: i dont know if you can help but in rec room i can only friends and nobody else i checked in the settings and i should hear everyone is there something you can do about it?...
  10. Rec Room

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rec Room: I recently got rec room and everytime i launch it now it says cant connect to rec.net notifications. Help 51df6b12-ad0c-4d7b-94ac-302d1ad98063