realtek audio driver not installing

Discus and support realtek audio driver not installing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so im trying to resolve an audio issue, and im trying to reinstall realtek audio manager, I went to the ASUS site, got my laptops (ROG GL551Jw)s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by funnykong=], Jul 12, 2022.

1. funnykong=]
    funnykong=] Guest

so im trying to resolve an audio issue, and im trying to reinstall realtek audio manager, I went to the ASUS site, got my laptops (ROG GL551Jw)s specific audio driver and I do the steps, restart, and when I go to run the install application I get the fallowing message DllRegisterServer in C:\WINDOWS\system32\RTCOM\RTHDASIO.dll succeeded"

what does this mean? and how can I install realtek and run the applications

:)

funnykong=], Jul 12, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Since its a laptop it's harder to download generic drivers these are custom to the laptop

You have to talk to Asus for support
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi funnykong=]! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This seems to be a .dll missing required to run the Realtek app, you must contact the software Support probably, in this case will be Realtek, to ask for a download link of this file or another probable soft you could need to run the app, other option could be looking for the .dll on the web, but is always better to askt the developer as will be safer
  4. Eire1984 Win User

Cannot connect Xbox to the Companion app.

They all are Intel Graphics UHD 600 drivers all updated. Realtek HD Audio drivers updated. Realtek wireless lan drivers updated. All up to date.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Realtek Audio Drivers

Hi,

I would just like to point out to you and anyone else who reads this, the Beta app is just a front end or extension to the Windows Store, it's not like Steam or Origin.

You can see that here. Notice when doing a download via the beta app, that the download also shows in the Windows Store:

[​IMG]

In addition to the above, once you have downloaded a game fully, you don't actually need the app to be running in the background. You can close the app down and your game/s will still work.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Realtek audio driver

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joel

Usually when you restart your machine the driver installation starts

If that doesn't work, could you try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

The sound driver should appear as optional

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
Thema:

1. realtek audio driver not installing - Similar Threads - realtek audio driver

2. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  5. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  6. Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC: Hi Guys, the people that sold my my brand new desktop PC cannot assist me. This is what i have, Antec NX290 Mid Tower Gaming Case Power Supplies: 500W 80 PLUS Efficiency Power Supply...
  7. My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they...: The issue cannot be an out of date sound driver since I checked multiple times that that the sound driver is up to date. a6c2d7b9-f813-4137-a35d-9ab7f53a7a44
  8. How can I fix my Headset Mic not being detected by Realtek but the headset is detected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Headset Mic not being detected by Realtek but the headset is detected?: I use a headphone mic for gaming and other things but recently after an update my microphone no longer works. I have bought a new headset with a microphone yet I still have this problem. When I go...
  9. Realtek audio driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Realtek audio driver: I have accidentally deleted Realtek audio driver-how do I get it back? fcebc4ee-4e7e-4138-b67e-4aa2cd299d50
  10. Realtek Audio Drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Realtek Audio Drivers: Xbox beta app pc and realtek apparently hate each other thanks to technical support and a review of my stability history AKTEK.exe if you have it is realtek crashing and blue screens your system...