Really Xbox I'm banned

Discus and support Really Xbox I'm banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out how did I get banned when I'm not even a hacker this makes no sense .You guys banned a customer' who plays the game legit and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seigebeastbytxh, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. Really Xbox I'm banned


    I'm trying to figure out how did I get banned when I'm not even a hacker this makes no sense .You guys banned a customer' who plays the game legit and who paid to play. SMH

    Playstation would have never

    :)
     
    seigebeastbytxh, Jan 12, 2018
    #1
  2. I'm banned

    Well the thing is I was banned and I have no idea how and my brothers are complaining that they can't talk to or message people. I think the communication ban was put on my whole xbox. Is there I was I can make it so they can talk
     
    Mighty Penguin2, Jan 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I'm banned

    Filing for a case review on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    is the only way to appeal a ban/suspension.

    The questions are there to make sure you understand the code of conduct which you agreed to follow when you started your account.

    Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is carried out.In fact,anyone who abuses the reporting system risks a suspension themselves.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 12, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Really Xbox I'm banned

    CrazY1985, Jan 12, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Really Xbox I'm banned

  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

    I'm ban

    If the ban was issued by the enforcement team, you'll need to go to enforcement.xbox.com for more details. If you were banned through EA, you'll need to visit their support pages.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

    I'm banned

    Filing for a case review on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    is the only way to appeal a ban/suspension.

    The questions are there to make sure you understand the code of conduct which you agreed to follow when you started your account.

    Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is carried out.In fact,anyone who abuses the reporting system risks a suspension themselves.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Really Banned?

    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

    For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you can go to the enforcement site
    here

    Whatever the word was it is censored on the forums so if it's not suitable here then it's not suitable on xbox live no matter what the circumstances.

    If you reported this person then they will be investigated.

    The enforcement team will not accept the video you recorded as evidence,they gather their own evidence.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Banned really

Thema:

Really Xbox I'm banned

Loading...
  1. Really Xbox I'm banned - Similar Threads - Really I'm banned

  2. Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)

    in XboX Insiders
    Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know...
  3. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  4. Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?: Last XMas my account 's been suspended, temporary said the message, but I'm still nearly July suspended, I earn rewards but I can't redeem. Make regular Bing researches and suspension by AI will...
  5. Really bad experience with gaming copilot beta.

    in XboX Insiders
    Really bad experience with gaming copilot beta.: Noting that a more accurate flair would have been: app issue. I'm not sure if anyone cares or if this is the right place to share, but the beta in the xbox app doesn't even have an option to...
  6. I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help

    in XboX Insiders
    I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help: I need help. My game The Binding of Isaac was refunded out of nowhere, and then my Xbox Game Pass Core (Essentials) subscription was refunded as well. After that, I noticed that V-Bucks were...
  7. How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:: Hello, In August of 2021 I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. Now in June of 2025 I am trying to log into that account so that I can Install Minecraft. The only issue is I do not...
  8. I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.: I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I wasn't within 10 miles of my console when the...
  9. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  10. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....