Really haha seriously shot straight facts and my entire post gone…

Discus and support Really haha seriously shot straight facts and my entire post gone… in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Proof evidence fact’s everything shown to bare and must been to much to handle cause this one… guy George or something removed my entire post of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mysteryofevil, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Really haha seriously shot straight facts and my entire post gone…

Proof evidence fact’s everything shown to bare and must been to much to handle cause this one… guy George or something removed my entire post of evidence and the actual truth and evidence of four bans In a week yeah! Not like I put effort into it but that’s okay I’m send it to the business bureau cause now that’s some serious offense and silencing… and I was right and had no explanation but to hide it yet again and tamper with evidence that’s sorry as (Mod Removed)…. Negative as all can be hang yourselves more I gotta see how horrid corporations and there sheep can be and my account creation date is wrong as well I didn’t start my account in 2017 when ironically this took place no I was on gears 3 on 360 soon as it came out. Isn’t this my account? My privacy and property being altered without my knowing being silenced after all the years and treated the very same as before the exact same! (Mod Removed) cowards the lot of you woke most definitely altering my creation date of my account as well to the time when I was permanently banned as well? Seriously? No wonder I can post my account is literally mangled and rewritten as a lie the actual (Mod Removed) is this? I started playing gears of war two on Xbox 360 gears 3 didn’t release until 2011 or 2013? Straight liars thief’s wretched cowards seriously grow the (Mod Removed) up such children trying to hide their mistakes yet will it be news? Will it be a lawsuit? Perhaps a federal business investigation? I don’t see Microsoft’s evidence they destroyed it? And tampered with my accounts creation date and can’t give me the account back. use they know that they gutted and molested it…. All my information is gone I suppose as well since they have me down as 2017 (Mod Removed) creation date….. unbelievable (Mod Removed) pathetic got a Xbox for fun not to deal with low life fat bastards with a taste of (Mod Removed) power (Mod Removed)….. and I know I had my post removed due to the actual fact and double ban on a minute…. No reading obviously no anything just got rid of me and I’m still being pushed away that’s garbage and sick God have mercy on you all I fear for the idiotic lunacy and shaded (Mod Removed) show that’s still going on…… I wanted closure and acknowledged for the misery put through as a cruel and unusual punishment of harassment all weak saying Sorry and not one but two bans placed? Obviously they had something against me and I was wrong and still am bravo the sickness of it all (Mod Removed) democrats

:)

mysteryofevil, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

You're lucky this one hasn't been deleted. You've already aired your views here which was subsequently locked. Your second post was deleted because even though the previous thread was locked, you decided to post the same thing again.

Your frequent posts break the forum ToU

Just to show this isn't a form of censorship, I haven't deleted this one. However, if you continue to keep posting the same things, they will be removed.

This is a community forum and for the most part you will not receive a response from an actual Microsoft employee, certainly not one who deals with enforcement as they do not use these forums anyway.

If you are seeking a legal case against Microsoft then I encourage you to visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal,
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

You're lucky this one hasn't been deleted. You've already aired your views here which was subsequently locked. Your second post was deleted because even though the previous thread was locked, you decided to post the same thing again.

Your frequent posts break the forum ToU

Just to show this isn't a form of censorship, I haven't deleted this one. However, if you continue to keep posting the same things, they will be removed.

This is a community forum and for the most part you will not receive a response from an actual Microsoft employee, certainly not one who deals with enforcement as they do not use these forums anyway.

If you are seeking a legal case against Microsoft then I encourage you to visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal,
  4. mysteryofevil Win User

So apparently i just received another ban HaHaHaHa for this guy thinking I was talking about him and must been offended is his excuse yet I was taking about the guy who belittle and berated mine hers the evidence and more apparently I can’t even defend myself against the attacks of others apparently with there little egos being effected this time wasn’t even talking to him…. The skin of toilet paper a poor excuse of a man. Scared of words and offended? And there not towards him or anyone in that conte context….. made himself offended and I stand by the point SJWs snowflakes still to this day haha and putting a enforcement on me is like kicking a dead horse lol shows the absurdity almost like a couple npcs acting exactly like each other lol grow up seriously the world. Is dangerous and I’m seeing men run from words holy my this is pathetic indeed
  5. mysteryofevil Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    He literally ran away and took my post with him? Lolol and like how he said cause I was banned account before and got evidence of that too happen after he removed my post I got my name back….. I was a ghost evidently…… or they really gutted my account sounds like a hate crime…..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Are the AA guns totally useless?

The AA guns in 1943 were great but they are absurd in BF3. In fact, once I actually shot a chopper down with an AA gun in BF3 and got zero, yes, ZERO points for it. Not sure how that works but, that really happened. I was a little pissed because I was proud
    of the fact I actually shot something down with the most worthless tool in the entire game.
Thema:

1. Really haha seriously shot straight facts and my entire post gone… - Similar Threads - Really haha seriously

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  10. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...