Really Banned?

Discus and support Really Banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Evening. I played this evening some rounds Rainbow 6 Siege. In the last round One man used a Glitch to win this Game. I sent him a text where i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DySharks Sphinx, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Really Banned?

Good Evening.

I played this evening some rounds Rainbow 6 Siege. In the last round One man used a Glitch to win this Game. I sent him a text where i called him a "**** Noob". I have a ban for the next 2 weeks.

I get a ban and wath will get the man who glitched? Nothing? I Thing my ban is wrong too because he glitched. Ok, i couldn't tell him a "**** Noob" next time when i get a ban for this.

Please Check if the ban is correct....

If u Need more Infos.... I recorded the Round.

And sorry if my english isn't the best English isn't my Motherlanguage.

:)

DySharks Sphinx, Oct 21, 2017
  2. F7 Claw
    F7 Claw Guest
    i am really really really annoye!

RIGHT iv never been in a modded lobby... im in a team called Team Auto GG iv been grindin an grindin an i cant help if im better than the randies who are always reportin me now i k ow rhere is no proof od me doing that because its not true but through tou
    banned my acc tonight has prbably lost me ose to 1 thousand pounds!!! I want it sorted now my gt is Auto Monk sorted please iv bee banned from nookl reason an need t get on the grind!

F7 Claw, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Really Banned?

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you can go to the enforcement site
    here

Whatever the word was it is censored on the forums so if it's not suitable here then it's not suitable on xbox live no matter what the circumstances.

If you reported this person then they will be investigated.

The enforcement team will not accept the video you recorded as evidence,they gather their own evidence.

Daft Badger, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Really Banned?

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you can go to the enforcement site
    here

Whatever the word was it is censored on the forums so if it's not suitable here then it's not suitable on xbox live no matter what the circumstances.

If you reported this person then they will be investigated.

The enforcement team will not accept the video you recorded as evidence,they gather their own evidence.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned really

7. MrsLove996 Win User

Really an enforcement ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    [​IMG]
    that’s the problem i have a perfect score under the enforcement ban history but i have an enforcement ban on me not letting me chat
  8. Smwutches Win User

Really an enforcement ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Smwutches Win User

Communication ban really?

In situations like that, it's better to report and block instead of responding. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, it warrants a suspension.
Thema:

Really Banned?

1. Really Banned? - Similar Threads - Really Banned

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  10. How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...: My profile picture got deemed innapropriate it was bin laden with his full face covered by another picture and i got permanently suspended for it (i know it was stupid and i realized that aswell...