Really bad Download speed and ping

Discus and support Really bad Download speed and ping in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Really bad Download speed and ping (only on xbox) I thought this was a problem with my internet. I got new modem/routers (3) and then finally was told... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sluggerjames89, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Really bad Download speed and ping

Really bad Download speed and ping (only on xbox)
    I thought this was a problem with my internet. I got new modem/routers (3) and then finally was told my my internet to get their router/modem. Still i’m having terrible ping/download speed . Wifi and Hardwired in. So frustrating. I’ve done the console resets which helps for like 10 minutes then it’s back to lagging. Ive done the modem resets and everything. Constant tests that say my internet is good on all other devices. Does anyone have any idea whats going on ??

:)

Sluggerjames89, Feb 9, 2021
  2. FaITh2THYGod Win User

Can't connect to my WiFi. Bizarre issue for me.

Ping- 20ms Download speed- 1.46 Mbps Upload speed- 0.26 Mbps

Never knew my connection was this bad.
  3. Nightsfalls Win User

xbox live ***

this is what my internet is right atm 15 ping download speed 25.70 mbps and upload speed 0.52 mbps

and is it good or bad
  4. The1337gamer Win User

yet another un-explained glitch

[quote user="TopFire"]

I've always wondered this. Is having a Ping of 14 a Download of 15.12 and an Upload of 6.34 considere bad, average, or good?

[/quote]

That's very good. The lower your ping, the better. Ping is more important for gaming than your download/upload speed. You don't download/upload large files when gaming online so download/upload speeds are rarely an issue for most people. High ping (or network
    latency) will cause lagg in matches.
  5. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Ok the test results were:

PING: 47 MS

Download Speed: 2.14mbps

Upload Speed: 0.41 mbps

Is this good or bad we also have windows xp
  6. VinMsr Win User

Good Ping but bad download speed

Hi Noah

Try to bring the console closer to the modem

also when you download at 1mb, you have other devices on that work the band, if you try to turn off and check if the download speed increases.

If you don't solve that way, try contacting microsoft support at this
    link

Hope you solve the problem and have a good day

-Vincenzo

Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

Really bad Download speed and ping

1. Really bad Download speed and ping - Similar Threads - Really bad Download

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  10. Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X: I've always had really good connection with my Xbox One X since I have a wired ethernet connection, but the other day I randomly got booted off of a game and my Xbox hasn't been functioning the...