Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Discus and support Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About Realistic Rain Resource Pack Do you hate the default rain sounds? Or do you love it? Then check out this sound pack, as it will change rain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RowdyBasilisk86, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

About Realistic Rain Resource Pack
    Do you hate the default rain sounds? Or do you love it? Then check out this sound pack, as it will change rain forever! What this pack does is it changes the rain sounds in minecraft to be more realistic than they were before. Not only does it change
    the rain sounds, but it also changes thunder, which is my favorite part! Please don’t be afraid to comment, as I always want to know what you guys think.

DOWNLOAD: Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/

:)

RowdyBasilisk86, Mar 14, 2016
  2. Finlandia [Realistic] [3D Models] Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Finlandia [Realistic] [3D Models] Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

About
    Finlandia is Photo-Realistic Pack in 64×64 Resolution.

Finlandia is a Realistic Pack that isn’t too realistic for Minecraft, isn’t it?

Finlandia was made about year ago and is still active in updating.

DOWNLOAD: Finlandia [Realistic] [3D Models] Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:

3. Naturus [Realistic] Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Naturus [Realistic] Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Description
    Naturus is a pack aimed at enhancing vanilla minecraft’s natural elements, such as leaves, grass lighting, and sound. It contains many custom textures, models, and even lightmaps to make your minecraft look the best it can while also keeping the vanilla
    feel.

DOWNLOAD: Naturus [Realistic] Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:

4. The AuD Doc Win User

Do ration seals expire?

If you meant Resource packs, then you'd be correct. You can craft med packs with your resources you get from purchasing resource packs with your ration seals.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Resource Packs

6. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  7. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  8. Zednatics Win User

Creating and selling custom gamer pictures through Xbox live marketplace

i also want to create a pack using my logos and stuff, alot of youtubers have a pack like: Rain, FaZe, Optic, eRa, Nadeshot etc.
Thema:

Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

1. Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 - Similar Threads - Realistic Rain Resource

2. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  3. Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....
  4. Call of the wild new zealand making it rain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild new zealand making it rain: I have call of the wild everytime I go to the new zealand map with in just a min or two it starts raining like crazy! I can change maps and but is raining in all of them. How do I get it to stop?...
  5. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Access to Rain/Mileena?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Access to Rain/Mileena?: I know that there's an article for Series X and S but wanted to clarify if people are seeing the same on the One X? I pre-ordered on the 9th and today have access to Rambo and the outfits only, no...
  6. Risk of rain- false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk of rain- false advertising: Genuine question, what can I do (and what can xbox do) about a falsely advertised game? Risk of Rain (1), a game which I loved on PC and and Xbox, has a massive flaw with online multiplayer. The...
  7. flickering "rain" distortion

in XBoX on Windows
    flickering "rain" distortion: I am currently having this problem with "Halo CE Anniversary" but have experienced it in other games (such as Gears). All the graphics are displayed with interspersed "flickering rain" (at least...
  8. Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind: My husband plays TW14 and loves it, but is having an issue with the game. When he’s in the game under Live Weather, it defaults to 0 wind with rain no matter where he chooses to play. Yes, he does...
  9. Headset static rain sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset static rain sound: so ive never had a problem like this, but my headset only produces a sound thats like rain on a roof. My audio worked perfectly fine when i got on for about an hour, but then it stopped. Ive tried...
  10. Rain going through roof Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rain going through roof Xbox one: Like about a month ago an update came out so I updated it on my Xbox one and after that all my worlds were infected with a bug that the rain would just go through my roof and this would happen...