real support

Discus and support real support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does anyone actually work for xbox been trying to talk to a real person for 2 days and the virtual agent just gives me more links to the virtual agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ToxicCoco beans, Dec 15, 2018.

1. real support

does anyone actually work for xbox been trying to talk to a real person for 2 days and the virtual agent just gives me more links to the virtual agent did they just stop responding to their customers entirely or what. like wow

:)

ToxicCoco beans, Dec 15, 2018
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

real support

May be worth letting OP know what prompts you used when you were able to get through so they can try to replicate that.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

real support

When you are prompted for the virtual agent by
    the Support site
    , decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get options to get a free callback from Microsoft or the ability to chat in real-time with a live Microsoft employee. If you find yourself in a loop, try a different heading
    (for example, if "Billing" has you stuck, try "Xbox One" instead).
  4. El Mago tv Win User

real support

Hey there

U should call xbox live costuner service they will help u out
  5. BowenB23 Win User

real support

What is the specific issue. I had to call in the other day and was able to get someone within minutes... might be picking the wrong prompts.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

real support

When the virtual agent shows up, click where it says 'no thanks' to avoid using the virtual agent, then just continue following the prompts.
Thema:

real support

1. real support - Similar Threads - real support

2. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  3. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  4. How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?: I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to...
  5. Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?: My account was compromised, I had it locked immediately, I submitted a 30 question form over 3 times and I have heard 1 thing back from support in the past month. Constantly asking if I could do...
  6. How do i speak to a real person at support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i speak to a real person at support?: I gifted someone a game and its not compatible and i cant speak to a real person to get a refund dc5165f7-5f12-4550-9011-3531729b610b
  7. How To Get In Touch With A Real Person At Xbox Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How To Get In Touch With A Real Person At Xbox Support?: So I was recently suspended for 4 days Starting on June 6th 2023 at 9:07 a.m. so whenever I found this out I suspended for Violating Community Standards I felt like 4 days was a good enough...
  8. I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...: I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working. The password recover is also...
  9. How can I contact a real support for XBox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I contact a real support for XBox?: Hello, I seem to be getting e-mail subscriptions from someone elses XBox account. Almost every day I receive an e-mail stating that items on my wishlist are on sale, but I never did put anything...
  10. Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...: As per the title this is pointless and I'm sure someone will pop in with turn it off and on again... Done all trouble shooting, reset Xbox, updated firmware offline same problem, would you like...