Real person help with my ban please

Discus and support Real person help with my ban please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 2 day ban for trying to type "pushy" but my controller has a stick drift and it ended up being sent as "puthy". It was my first incident. Can a real... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Connor Coddington, May 7, 2023.

1. Real person help with my ban please

2 day ban for trying to type "pushy" but my controller has a stick drift and it ended up being sent as "puthy". It was my first incident. Can a real person please look it over and make a call?

:)

Connor Coddington, May 7, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring game licenses account to account

There is no automated ban process. All account/console bans/suspensions done manually by a real person.
  4. Wicked_503 Win User

Account Hacked

Please go to their support page, to get thru to a actual person. Keep changing the topics you need help with until it gives you the option to connect to a real person. They will then open a investigation for you (or help you)
  5. fartmasternuts Win User

Why is the report system so stupid?

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
  6. Juice Wrangler Win User

I received 9 strikes within 3 minutes giving me a year long ban, did I hit the record? Or is Microsoft just like a joke company now?

I tried to appeal the ban, it may have not been the right move to try and appeal all of them at once. Because I got denied all of them.

But seriously.

How are you guys gonna change the strike system to be as flawed as this and then have very little to no way to contact a real person when denied appeal with no description or explanation?

I got banned for a year in a matter of three minutes and you are the closest thing to a real person I can talk to, and you couldn’t even help me if you wanted to.
Thema:

1. Real person help with my ban please - Similar Threads - Real person help

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...: Having an issue with retaining a case number or ID 34d157a1-e874-4c10-857b-2667699fd930
  4. How do I get in touch with a real person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get in touch with a real person: I cannot log into my account because when I go to reset my password it only lets me send a code to a number but that phone number is my old one and I no longer have access to it. I’ve tried...
  5. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...: I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live...
  6. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  7. How do i speak to a real person at support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i speak to a real person at support?: I gifted someone a game and its not compatible and i cant speak to a real person to get a refund dc5165f7-5f12-4550-9011-3531729b610b
  8. How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get to talk to a real person to reset a password on a brand-new outlook account: Seriously about to give up and take the whole thing back to the shop over inability to reset password and you can't get in touch with a real person!!! I helped set up my son's brand new xbox...
  9. Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?: Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support? 913c9dcb-4fde-448a-becf-a72b25599ad0
  10. How do i speak to a real person that will actually help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i speak to a real person that will actually help: Im fed up with microsoft, their refund policies aren't obvious and nor are their contact us buttons. I mean ffs they get members of the community to do their live chat support for them. anyway, my...