Real block option on Incoming messages

Discus and support Real block option on Incoming messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi is it possible to "really" block incoming messages from people we don't have as friends ? NOT Even with hard settings, messages are still coming.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KlaneSensei, Apr 27, 2021.

1. KlaneSensei
    KlaneSensei Guest

Hi is it possible to "really" block incoming messages from people we don't have as friends ? NOT

Even with hard settings, messages are still coming. Even if you block someone who sent you a toxic message He CAN STILL do it again and again.

Don't you think it would be better to seriously give us the choice on that ?

I don't want to be joinable (vocal and message) by people I don't have as friends.

Imagine:

A toxic player wants to send you a message and he has this message : "Impossible ! we are sorry, this player made the choice of not being joinable"

It would be soooooo great !!! No ?

:)

KlaneSensei, Apr 27, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Set contacts to friends only

Msgs will still come thru but it would show as msgs from live not as msgs from friends

Just don't respond to them

Once blocked its blockes

But if sent from another account then only your friends msgs will show from actual friends if your contacts are friend only
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suspended account still receiving voice and text messages - friends think suspended player is rude.

You can block incoming messages at anytime and as for the info your child can write in his profile bio the reason he is not answering back.
  4. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

Dealing with abusive hate mail?

doesnt xbox one have a function where you can block incoming messages apart from your friends list etc, im sure its on the 360
  5. DevikM Win User

Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

This is something I have never had problems with. Just block and report them. I used to have this kind of problems on PS network at the point I have to block income messages from people that are not my Friends. On Xbox live is different, these kind of
    things happens less.
  6. Xelnon Win User

Bot messages

Report and block is your only real option. I always recommend changing your privacy setting so only your friends can communicate with you, then they can’t even message you in the first place.
Thema:

1. Real block option on Incoming messages - Similar Threads - Real block option

2. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  3. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  4. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  5. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  6. Real Microsoft #?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Real Microsoft #?: So I went to Xbox support website and selected call option so that they would call me- got a call in a few seconds as stated but the help I received was incredibly underwhelming and didn’t...
  7. How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...: Having an issue with retaining a case number or ID 34d157a1-e874-4c10-857b-2667699fd930
  8. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  9. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  10. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....