"Ready to Install" issue

Discus and support "Ready to Install" issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi team Yesterday I purchased CounterStrike GO for my Xbox One and it says that the download will go directly to the "Ready to Install" section of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Freshj15, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Freshj15
    Freshj15 Guest

"Ready to Install" issue

Hi team

Yesterday I purchased CounterStrike GO for my Xbox One and it says that the download will go directly to the "Ready to Install" section of the Games and Apps. I went on my Xbox and I can't find the download at all. I also have other games that are ready
    to install but they do not show either. How do I find this section?

:)

Freshj15, Feb 23, 2016
  2. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    delete "ready to install" notifications?

There is no way yet to have them not showing there anymore, except beta games which should be removed by the system automatically after they are not available anymore.

You may carry your request over to
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    as feedback and suggestions on future improvements are collected there.

BobMcFly247, Feb 23, 2016
  3. Xuxiis
    Xuxiis Guest
    delete "ready to install" notifications?

Xbox One: After uninstalling games, how do you delete “ready to install” game notifications of the uninstalled games listed under “Games” menu? I uninstalled the games, won’t play them and don’t want them. How do you make the notice go away?

Xuxiis, Feb 23, 2016
  4. "Ready to Install" issue

Hey, Freshj15! We had seen a few issues of these yesterday. If you hold your power button on your console for 10 seconds and then check your ready to install list again, do your games show up in your My Games & Apps after that? Let us know! "Ready to Install" issue :)

Misses Quinzel, Feb 24, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

Ready to Install issue

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  6. mysticwolf83 Win User

Ready to Install Issues

I checked yesterday and more content was starting to appear so it appears to be working much better. Also following this link:
    account.xbox.com/.../MyGames shows exactly what content I own, which makes it easier to determine what exactly is missing from my installs. Everything seems to have sorted itself out with
    this particular issue, except the "Beta Tank" DLC for World of Tanks which I believe was delisted. Following the link from the My Games section on Xbox.com leads to this page:

store.xbox.com/.../22fce457-1675-4cc3-9355-380d51544afa
    which is a "Page Not found" section, suggesting that it has been taken down which would make sense since it was a promotional bundle; however, it also makes it impossible to re-download the DLC for
    the game that came with the bundle. Besides this, I'm also getting some DLC for Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious that downloads but doesn't install under the actual game, here is one of them: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...nus-Pack/e13ff0d1-2a8d-4424-a33b-ebb933b7fff2 (also
    a "Page Not found" DLC).
  7. mysticwolf83 Win User

Ready to Install Issues

There's no issue with the Ready to Install section in the My games and apps section, the issue pertains to viewing that section under the actual games themselves by highlighting the game and pressing the Menu button. In some instances the option to view
    more DLC in the Store doesn't appear and sometimes it does. The Ready to Install section for the game's DLC seems to miss some purchased content. Sometimes if I let the screen sit there for a few minutes it reappears or disappears. I normally haven't experienced
    this issue until this week. I'll have to check again today to see if it sorted itself out but this was the issue I was experiencing over the past few days.
  8. XBF Esteban R Win User

Ready to Install issue

Hey there lakshayantil!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.
  9. maxen Win User

Ready to Install Issues

The Porsche Bonus Pack is for Forza Horizon 2 (main game) - it showing up under Fast & Furious is an error and I'm not sure why it does it but I had the same thing happen to me. Other DLC packs for the main game also get double listed under Fast & Furious.

As for everything else, it sounds like it's all right now? Are there any lingering issues with which you need help?
Thema:

"Ready to Install" issue

1. "Ready to Install" issue - Similar Threads - Ready Install issue

2. I have the offline update ready but it wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the offline update ready but it wont work: The hard drive on my xbox stop working so I got a external hard drive and I formatted it to the nofct or something like that and now it says that I can do a offline update I have the files ready...
  3. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  4. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  5. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  6. Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready': I've been stuck with this screen and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried pretty much everything at this point. - Reset/repair/reinstall gamer service, Xbox App and Windows Store...
  7. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  8. GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start: it will update fine then start downloading and then it will start to slow down after ready to start and freeze and just stuck on ready to start and saying the network is 74.53GB of 74.53GB then...
  9. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  10. Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...: Exciting News Alert! We're thrilled to announce that Asphalt Extreme is making a triumphant return and is now available in the Windows 11 Store! ️✨ Get ready to rev up your engines and...