Ready to install issue. 100's of games listed need to remove all of them in one go and not ...

Discus and support Ready to install issue. 100's of games listed need to remove all of them in one go and not ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Morning all, yet another issue with ready to install list. I've searched the forum and cant seem to find a decent answer to this issue. Im aware of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F Horn Mac, Apr 3, 2018.

1. F Horn Mac
    F Horn Mac Guest

Ready to install issue. 100's of games listed need to remove all of them in one go and not ...

Morning all,

yet another issue with ready to install list.

I've searched the forum and cant seem to find a decent answer to this issue.

Im aware of how the list works ............

I install a game and it appears there so that i can quickly reinstall it at a later date and I Have the option to hide it from the list should i chose to do so. A nice convenient place to find all MY software that i have installed.

Over the weekend we had a few friends round and one of their sons installed his profile on our xbox to show my boy a game,

He downloaded the game for him to see but he was not impressed with it and uninstalled it.

when they went he removed his account from our xbox.

Today when we went to use the xbox now our ready to install list has hundreds of games and demos

listed, none of them are our games as our list was originally empty, where we had previously hidden our items.

t appears to be his install list and is probably from his account.

Whats the quickest way to remove them all from the list.

I know you can go in and individually hide each item singularly using the hide from list option,

but im not sitting there and doing that for for over 200 games and apps.

Plus I dont want to see all of his items when i use the LB RB shortcut to unhide all of our items.

Many thanks

Mac

:)

F Horn Mac, Apr 3, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I can not play them because it tells me that I do not own the games.

You bought the games but did you install them? You will need to install them in order for them to play. You can either head back to the store and find the games to install them or go to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right. They will be
    listed in the Ready to Install category.

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Xuxiis
    Xuxiis Guest
    delete "ready to install" notifications?

Xbox One: After uninstalling games, how do you delete “ready to install” game notifications of the uninstalled games listed under “Games” menu? I uninstalled the games, won’t play them and don’t want them. How do you make the notice go away?

Xuxiis, Apr 3, 2018
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Game is not in installed (Games)

I dont use an ex

ternal hard drive
    Is the game in your Ready to install list? If it is, click on the tile to install and it should go to your installed list. I had the exact same thing happen to me with several games, they didn't need downloading again, just clicking on one put all of them
    back in the installed list.
  5. onyxishere Win User

I can not play them because it tells me that I do not own the games.

You bought the games but did you install them? You will need to install them in order for them to play. You can either head back to the store and find the games to install them or go to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right. They will be
    listed in the Ready to Install category.
  6. DatJimmo Win User

Error code 0x80070057 call of duty ghost

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to say that if you delete the game and want the reinstall it later, the dlc contents are not going to appear in your ready to install list, you need to install them one by one again. Seriously I can't believe it's not
    fixed after all that time.
  7. SingCongButas25 Win User

Ready to install list.

Sure is. Especially having the backwards compatible games from 360. They are also listed so if only you can sort them all, then that would be better. But still, 100+ games showing on your ready to install list will be very frustrating to browse.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Trouble Transferring Games From Xbox 360 To Xbox Series S

As long as you're signed into the account that purchased the games, they should be listed as ready to install in your library in Games and Apps. If they were purchased on a disc, you would need the games digitally in order to play them on the Series S.
Thema:

1. Ready to install issue. 100's of games listed need to remove all of them in one go and not ... - Similar Threads - Ready install issue

2. I have the offline update ready but it wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the offline update ready but it wont work: The hard drive on my xbox stop working so I got a external hard drive and I formatted it to the nofct or something like that and now it says that I can do a offline update I have the files ready...
  3. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  4. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  5. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  6. Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready': I've been stuck with this screen and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried pretty much everything at this point. - Reset/repair/reinstall gamer service, Xbox App and Windows Store...
  7. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  8. GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start: it will update fine then start downloading and then it will start to slow down after ready to start and freeze and just stuck on ready to start and saying the network is 74.53GB of 74.53GB then...
  9. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  10. Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...: Exciting News Alert! We're thrilled to announce that Asphalt Extreme is making a triumphant return and is now available in the Windows 11 Store! ️✨ Get ready to rev up your engines and...