Reactivate my deactivated mojang account

Discus and support Reactivate my deactivated mojang account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have a Mojang account And then I noticed that after a certain date, Mojang accounts are deactivated. Is there a way to change it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by amirhoseinjorjani, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Reactivate my deactivated mojang account

Hello

I have a Mojang account

And then I noticed that after a certain date, Mojang accounts are deactivated. Is there a way to change it to Microsoft and get it back?

:)

amirhoseinjorjani, Apr 24, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. Francis Hayle Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Evan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to recover a Mojang account. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to
    Mojang support. These accounts are separate from Microsoft/Xbox accounts.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Twitch Error Code 995f9a12 - Any *New* Methods to Resolve?

Yeah this on them. Instead of having them reactivate your account see if they can unlink your deactivated account for you maybe?
  6. Jake0869 Win User

can i get my downloadable content back?

my old account got messed up because i wasn't on the email for a year and it deactivated and when i reactivated it, the password won't work and i don't remember my security questions, so i had to make a new account.
Thema:

1. Reactivate my deactivated mojang account - Similar Threads - Reactivate deactivated mojang

2. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  3. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  4. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  5. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  6. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  7. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  8. Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”: Hey guys I wanted to know if someone is experiencing the Samething I am in Xbox insider app. -Under Activities in the insider app you have to follow the directions and send a voice recording of...
  9. can't reactivate realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't reactivate realm: i've had a realms subscription for a while now, and i just noticed my card expired so i had to try and renew my subscription but it redirects me to the american site where after adding my card and...
  10. Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not: I got an email today saying my banned account was reactivated and but when I go to log into my account my account is still banned and I don't know what to do can anyone help me with this [img]...