RE5 save data question

Discus and support RE5 save data question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have RE5 on the 360 and been looking at getting it on the Xbox One, my question is, is it possible to import my 360 save data to the One version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustproofSpace6, Dec 1, 2020.

1. RE5 save data question

Hi, I have RE5 on the 360 and been looking at getting it on the Xbox One, my question is, is it possible to import my 360 save data to the One version like I was able to on State of Decay?

:)

RustproofSpace6, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Just Grateful for Yo Win User

Data Lost - Xbox One

After I changed my name on RE5, I have no more saved progress! Even my weapons are gone and have to start from scratch!

But my profile shows that I have all the acomplishments, like reaching lvl 4-1. How come there is no saved data anymore??
  3. A Dumb Toaster Win User

RE5 Gold question

Probably not. I can't speak from experience with this game, but have had other games (eg fallout 3) with dlc on the disk where I thought the dlc would transfer to my normal copy once played but didn't. If you bought the dlcs off the marketplace you can license
    transfer when swapping consoles to a normal disc but the content is actually on the disc copy not the xbox for gold edition.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Saved data question

Your only avenue would be to let your game sync with the cloud save and that would again cause your data to be saved on your console. Other than that once it is gone from the local drive you won't be able to recover it. Good Luck!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Płyta[Translation-Disk]

Hi Igor,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on save data. In short, yes the save data should work as it would be the same game. The save data is attached to your profile and saved to the cloud.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. CompelledGrain2 Win User

RE5 content add on question

Thanks everyone. I believe it was the extra figures I downloaded. After I cleared the cache and deleted it, the game started to work.
Thema:

RE5 save data question

1. RE5 save data question - Similar Threads - RE5 save data

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. Is there a way to stop RE5 from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to stop RE5 from crashing?: Every time I try to host a co-op game in RE5 to play with my friend the game crashes with every attempt. I’ve tried uninstalling it two different times and installed it on two different storages...
  6. RE5 online keeps crashing on my friends Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 online keeps crashing on my friends Series s: Hi, today a friend and i planned to start the campaign of RE5, while i didnt had any problems to join a coop session with random players, my friend wasnt able to join or invite me to a game,...
  7. Why can't I use the Winter's Pack for RE5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use the Winter's Pack for RE5?: So I got the Resident Evil Village Gold Edition with all the extra stuff yesterday and fired it up. RE:Verse is working just fine along with the main game, but the other stuff doesn't show up. I...
  8. Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ?: Hi Support, is the Resident Evil 5 remastered version for Xbox One an eligible content for the Frankenrewards mission? The game is in the list, but since it doesn't explicitly say "Remastered"...
  9. RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area: First, loved this game. Yes i know there wasn't many puzzles and the jeep ride was pretty lame. The partner annoyed the hell out of you during some parts. It was so much fun and the replay...
  10. Redownload RE5 content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload RE5 content?: A few years ago when RE6 came out, there was a preorder bonus that gave you RE5 with the RE5 gold content on a download card. My friend who bought RE6 already had all of that so he gave me the...