RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area

Discus and support RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, loved this game. Yes i know there wasn't many puzzles and the jeep ride was pretty lame. The partner annoyed the hell out of you during some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by radracer01, Apr 3, 2018.

1. radracer01
    radracer01 Guest

First, loved this game. Yes i know there wasn't many puzzles and the jeep ride was pretty lame. The partner annoyed the hell out of you during some parts. It was so much fun and the replay value was huge.

Ok ok. enough about that.

If they were make another major hit with this style of RE

First talk about game play control mechanics.

I can deal with how it is now.

Would it be possible to have game play style like Deadspace 1 or 2. Very fluid controls and works in Horror style game play. I mean damn that is one scray game. **beep** those zombo babies

keep the melee attacks, they were pretty cool and unique in the game.

Now lets talk about game characters.

Any character should be unlockable and playable no dlc bs or buy to unlock. should be earned within the game.

Types of enemies

Should come back to a mix of zombos and maybe even some manji mix

There should be a boss fight on every map or chapter near the mid or end of the map.

with that being said, Like in RE3 i think it had nemesis which followed you even if you went passed a door. This should totally happen in the next RE remake if they re-did 5

There should be a plethora of enemies just like in the first chapter and near the beach section and in the building plus they had like a mini mid boss fight in them tight corridors.

Inventory mechanics

what should happen is

A) if you have kevlar body

this should unlock more slots to carry other items such as grenades, flashes, fire nades

B) if you have pants/skirt again more additional carry slots

It should not take up a lot in the inventory

C) if you carry x amount of items they will decrease your speed slightly

depending on the type of gun like m4 or pistol or a shotgun can make you slightly quicker or slower

D) additional perks could be added knee pads/helmet stuff that would make you stronger but not invincible

Styles of Maps

Would be very cool to see more open world like a city where you need to unlock clues and figure what you need to do to survive

aka like Racoon city. Just a relentless hord of zombos at every corner. It dosn't have to insane. Just enough that you couldn't waste your time just trying to get through. You can attempt it and cut a path. You wouldn't be able to back cause the horde
    would just concave and you just have to keep pushing through.

You can travel to other parts or even another part of the world for story line and it can totally change of how the game story plays out

alternate endings. like how you group up with another player or 3 as you fight your way to the end.

Would be very cool to dropped into a map at random part and would eventually have to meet up and then somehow gather enough ammo and stuff to get through.

there could also be puzzles in certain areas, like actual puzzles that is randomized and can't be easily searched up on the net. cause it would be different you start up the game some how. the only way to get past these puzzles is by in game clues that
    could be found.

which then does not become so randomized, it basically tells the game ok, this player got a clue, now it reveals something.

i dunno. just a thought

how to gain additional ammo

doing certain combo attacks or hs bonus for zombos to drop items like they kinda do in re5

this would be a very epic game if they could make it come to life

:)

radracer01, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Resident Evil "7"

I honestly like all the RE games, even RE5 and RE6.

I want them to do a remake of the first one and the second one!

Love Chronology, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Resident Evil Revelations 2

RE Code Veronica is what validated my Dreamcast. Also had RE2/3 on it.

RE1 remake, along with RE4 & RE0 made me buy a Gamecube.

RE4 is the only game I ever bought 3 times on 3 different consoles.

RE5 & RE6 are some of my favorite 360 games.

I ALMOST bought a 3DS for Revelations, but waited it out & love it on 360.

CollapseControl, Apr 3, 2018
  4. Love Chronology Win User

Resident Evil "7"

I honestly like all the RE games, even RE5 and RE6.

I want them to do a remake of the first one and the second one!
  5. CollapseControl Win User

Resident Evil Revelations 2

RE Code Veronica is what validated my Dreamcast. Also had RE2/3 on it.

RE1 remake, along with RE4 & RE0 made me buy a Gamecube.

RE4 is the only game I ever bought 3 times on 3 different consoles.

RE5 & RE6 are some of my favorite 360 games.

I ALMOST bought a 3DS for Revelations, but waited it out & love it on 360.
  6. Bon3zz1001 Win User

resident evil remakes coming to xbox 360?

I'm glad they're remaking Code Veronica. It's a shame they pretty much tossed aside one of the best characters imo (Claire). I was really disappointed when instead of bringing her to mercenaries in RE5 they just brought out more garbage outfits for Chris
    / Sheva.
  7. CollapseControl Win User

resident evil

It won't be Microsoft's decision.

I'd say that when the next batch of consoles roll out, Capcom will release the remake of RE1.

And then give that same treatment to RE2 & RE3, But a combined package to give the whole story of both.

Especially with RE5 & soon to be RE6 being big sellers on the Xbox.
  8. John Dowding Win User

It Looks More and More that Fallout 4 is Bethesda's E3 Secret.

Personally I thought Dishonored was a great game, multiple routes through the areas encouraged multiple playthroughs and different gameplay approaches. Cleverly designed levels and great choice of powers. Along with a not bad story. Not sure if I would
    want a One remake though.
Thema:

1. RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area - Similar Threads - RE5 continuation remake

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. Is there a way to stop RE5 from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to stop RE5 from crashing?: Every time I try to host a co-op game in RE5 to play with my friend the game crashes with every attempt. I’ve tried uninstalling it two different times and installed it on two different storages...
  6. RE5 online keeps crashing on my friends Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 online keeps crashing on my friends Series s: Hi, today a friend and i planned to start the campaign of RE5, while i didnt had any problems to join a coop session with random players, my friend wasnt able to join or invite me to a game,...
  7. Why can't I use the Winter's Pack for RE5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use the Winter's Pack for RE5?: So I got the Resident Evil Village Gold Edition with all the extra stuff yesterday and fired it up. RE:Verse is working just fine along with the main game, but the other stuff doesn't show up. I...
  8. RE5 save data question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 save data question: Hi, I have RE5 on the 360 and been looking at getting it on the Xbox One, my question is, is it possible to import my 360 save data to the One version like I was able to on State of Decay?...
  9. Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ?: Hi Support, is the Resident Evil 5 remastered version for Xbox One an eligible content for the Frankenrewards mission? The game is in the list, but since it doesn't explicitly say "Remastered"...
  10. Redownload RE5 content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload RE5 content?: A few years ago when RE6 came out, there was a preorder bonus that gave you RE5 with the RE5 gold content on a download card. My friend who bought RE6 already had all of that so he gave me the...