Re:

Discus and support Re: in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm sorry but I've had friends complaining & I don't understand why don't we have gamerpics we want like u can buy them on the marketplace u guys... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xzoms, Jan 5, 2016.

1. xzoms
    xzoms Guest

Re:

I'm sorry but I've had friends complaining & I don't understand why don't we have gamerpics we want like u can buy them on the marketplace u guys should do this in the next update it'll be cool and you'll have more units sold people went to ps4 cause Xbox
    one u can't use gamerpics from 360 & nice ones we want from new games or our previous ones please help us ur customers

thank you ,

jeremy hill

:)

xzoms, Jan 5, 2016
  2. xWuntHammerx
    xWuntHammerx Guest
    re

You can remove your card number new if you call xbox and they give 25 digit card codes to use, at least that is what I was told started as of mondy 10-17

xWuntHammerx, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Re:

All bans/suspensions are investigated before any punishment is handed down. You need to post in this forum about suspensions and bans

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Randy Steveson, Jan 5, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Re:

Hello Xzoms,

This is definitely valuable feedback and you should submit it to the Xbox Feedback site:

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

That site is read by the platform and development teams and they use it to gauge interest and prioritise future updates.

If there is already a similar idea when you use the search function, you can add your vote to that idea and show your support for it.

maxen, Jan 5, 2016
  5. SatNiteEduardo Win User

re

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  6. Primenay Win User

re

7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Re

Sorry for the double post, I should also specify that the reason you can't purchase M rated games may be in part to your privacy and online settings restricting your purchases.

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

Re:

[quote user="SpeedierSquash0"]I Think Its Wrong To Have A File Complaint System[/quote]

It's not wrong at all. If it weren't there, it'd be like living in the US with no federal or local law//court system. Everyone would be able to do whatever they want.

[quote user="SpeedierSquash0"]Get Banned For No Reason Again Cause Randoms Who I Beat In Games Only File Complaint For No Reason[/quote]

The Enforcement Team only issues suspensions if they find evidence that shows you've been harassing people. Even though you may have not harassed someone in a message, but they can suspend you for the things you say in-game.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Re

If you have downloading anything at all from the xbox live marketplace, it's licensed to that gamertag, so you would need that gamertag to stay in order to ever redownload any of it.

Getting a gamerscore reset is not the way to go if you want to start over. You are best to create a whole new profile, that way it's not hindered by any issues.

In doing so, you can play and get any achievements legitimately. Continuing with this one will forever have a bunch of games locked out.

If you've never downloaded content, then just let this profile fade away. If it has downloaded stuff, keep it around just for that reason.

Otherwise I still stand by the fact that if you want to start over, you are far better off while a whole new fresh profile/account/gamertag.
Thema:

Re: